Drew Brees plans to retire after season

msadows

Liked Posts:
Mac Jones/Trey Lance/Kyle Trask def going there.

It's been a great run for him tho. He's one of the GOAT's, his arm just isn't the same anymore.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I was surprised he came back for this year tbh.

I imagine Big Ben/Rivers is probably done too, right?

Those guys had great runs.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was surprised he came back for this year tbh.

I imagine Big Ben/Rivers is probably done too, right?

Those guys had great runs.
Big Ben maybe a year or 2 more. Rivers might hang on with Colts depending on their plans for future QB.
And Cam Newton definitely should be done.

msadows

Liked Posts:
bye bye bitch...would have had respect for you if you would have stood by what you said

Big Ben raped a bitch. It doesn't make me think he's any worse of an NFL player.

I judge players by what they do on the field, not the human beings they are. There have been plenty of pieces of trash that are HoFers.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Big Ben maybe a year or 2 more. Rivers might hang on with Colts depending on their plans for future QB.
And Cam Newton definitely should be done.
I just can't envision Big Ben ever making it through another season.

Cam should definitely retire. Can't see him going somewhere to be a back up. Saw a report this morning that he is expected to part ways with NE.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
He is still playing? I heard he was washed up after leaving San Diego.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
bye bye bitch...would have had respect for you if you would have stood by what you said

Same. A HoF QB with this many years in the league shouldn't allow himself to be bullied out of his own opinions. That was sad.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Big Ben raped a bitch. It doesn't make me think he's any worse of an NFL player.

I judge players by what they do on the field, not the human beings they are. There have been plenty of pieces of trash that are HoFers.
Raped a "bitch" eh?

This is the first time in 2021 so far that I am going to have to direct something negative towards you.

Terrible and toxic way to refer to a rape. Your follow up statement puts your true character on display. You say that you have overcome your alcoholism demons, you really should work on the way you apparently perceive over half of the human race. Seriously, you come off as complete and utter scum. You should feel ashamed and walk this back or at least explain why you think it's okay to perpetuate violence against women.

Or don't and just continue whining about football messageboarding and telling people how to post.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Raped a "bitch" eh?

This is the first time in 2021 so far that I am going to have to direct something negative towards you.

Terrible and toxic way to refer to a rape. Your follow up statement puts your true character on display. You say that you have overcome your alcoholism demons, you really should work on the way you apparently perceive over half of the human race. Seriously, you come off as complete and utter scum. You should feel ashamed and walk this back or at least explain why you think it's okay to perpetuate violence against women.

Or don't and just continue whining about football messageboarding and telling people how to post.

Very good point. But its us that are "trash". Pretty hypocritical imo.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

This is unsettling.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Very good point. But its us that are "trash". Pretty hypocritical imo.
He probably still has me on ignore so it doesn't even matter, but still I had to say it.

Gosh what a scummy creep.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Raped a "bitch" eh?

for @msadows

also the other fellow wasn't referring to Roethlisberger as a bitch, or his rape victim, but Drew Brees.

Brees said that kneeling during the national anthem was disrespectful, then immediately walked it back. Laura Ingraham basically applauded Brees for speaking his mind, but said Lebron James should just dribble a basketball (BLM). more republican bullshit hypocrisy.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
for @msadows

also the other fellow wasn't referring to Roethlisberger as a bitch, or his rape victim, but Drew Brees.

Brees said that kneeling during the national anthem was disrespectful, then immediately walked it back. Laura Ingraham basically applauded Brees for speaking his mind, but said Lebron James should just dribble a basketball (BLM). more republican bullshit hypocrisy.

Oh well, at least the current POTUS will be gone in a couple weeks. Doesn't make @msadows any less of a trashcan.

mecha

Liked Posts:
SORRY @WestCoastBearsFan says we can't get political in the Bears forum or else the fake french man might get mad and lock another thread