Duncan Keith Finalist for Norris Trophy

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Chara overrated? Eh? You guys are talking crazytalk. Chara is a beast. The only thing to disrespect about Chara is the bullshit stick he gets to use. This year teams couldn't utilize the Hawks strategy that worked against him because he hasn't been as worn down as he was at that point in the Final. Context is everything.

Chara deserves to win the Norris this season but I think Keith will win it. Keith is still the engine that makes the Hawks go.

This.

Can't be much coincidence that Keith had an awesome Game 6 vs. St. Louis and the Hawks finally overmatched the Blues.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Least deserving? Yikes, I disagree. Stand out year in terms of what...offense?

Offense.. Defense.. Importance to team. He didn't measure up as top notch for either this season compared to some other candidates, let alone Duncan and Shea.

I guess the best props for him though is he still played great while allowing the team to shift their D around and he worked with young Hamilton for a long time. Not having a full season with Seidenberg didn't slow them still.

Sent from my LGL85C using Tapatalk 2

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
I guess the best props for him though is he still played great while allowing the team to shift their D around and he worked with young Hamilton for a long time. Not having a full season with Seidenberg didn't slow them still.

Aye that's why; you got it.

I don't go nuts over offensive stats for Norris - I especially didn't like that EK won it a couple years ago...and to a lesser extent Subban last year.