DX Draft Measurements out

ryguy24

Liked Posts:
Steph Curry over 6'3 in shoes. That'll help him out.

Flynn helped himself out too. Everything i've read said he'd measure sub 6', but he measured just under 6'1 in shoes.

Griffin a legit 6'10 but only a 8'9 reach.

How about Psycho T? 6'9.5 in shoes and a 8'10 reach which is solid for him.

Henderson and Harden almost exactly the same, both with huge wingspans.

Mullens 7'1.25 and a 9'3 reach.

Basghetti80

Liked Posts:
Some interesting measurements there. Thanks. I tell you I realize he has too really put on some weight but I was a little surprised Daye had that wingspan and reach. Pretty impressive. He is rail thin though.

Ralphb07

Liked Posts:
Daye is a SF so he weight isn't gonna be too much of a concern. He is a Prince body type. I wouldn't mind Daye especially with the rumors about Deng being dealt...

I've been waiting to see how Johnson measured out and it's better than expected... Legit 6'7 w/o shoes and 256lbs. He has the size and skill set to cause matchup problems.... I think I'm back on the James Johnson bandwagon

ryguy24

Liked Posts:
I want to see if that Johnson weight is muscle or beef.

Ralphb07

Liked Posts:
ryguy24 wrote:
I want to see if that Johnson weight is muscle or beef.

I was watching the combine on ESPN u this morning before going to work(from yesterday) and it's muscle....

A lot of places had him at 245 in college

Basghetti80

Liked Posts:
I am not sure where I am leaning yet but I have a feeling that at least one of these 3 players will be there at 16: Daye, Williams or Johnson. They each bring things to the table that would fit our team and we should be fine getting any one of those 3 players.

ryguy24

Liked Posts:
And WOW, Earl Clark. He measured out as a legit power forward.

6'10.5, 228 lbs., 7'2.5 span, 9'1.5 reach. WOW.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
Doug, when will you guys get the lane agility, sprint, and bench press stats?

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
Ralphb07 wrote:
Daye is a SF so he weight isn't gonna be too much of a concern. He is a Prince body type. I wouldn't mind Daye especially with the rumors about Deng being dealt...

I've been waiting to see how Johnson measured out and it's better than expected... Legit 6'7 w/o shoes and 256lbs. He has the size and skill set to cause matchup problems.... I think I'm back on the James Johnson bandwagon

Daye could be a PF down the line if he can add 35-40 lbs over the course of his life. He may never be a great one because he'll likely always be soft from spending most of his basketball life undersized.

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
ryguy24 wrote:
Hill's measurements were looking perfect until that standing reach.

Edit: The original link says Hill had a 9' reach, but Doug's link he posted on RealGM says he has a 8'9 reach http://www.draftexpress.com/nba-pre-draft-measurements/

Anyone know which is right? Has to be the first one right?

9 ft is right. I screwed up the conversion when doing them all in my head and posting it to the database (it's stored as inches so that it can be sorted numerically).

As for the physical abilities, they'll be up when we get them is all I can say. Who knows when that will be.