Eagles Vs. Packers, 3:30pm

Who do you want to win?

• Eagles - I want to see the Packers eliminated.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Packers - I want to play the Seahawks next week.

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Simple enough. Who do you want to win?

Discuss.

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, not really a matter of who I'd want... But I think the Packers have a good chance a winning the game.

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
i want Bears to face SEA...PHI still scares me with vick

IronMike

Liked Posts:
I don't know.

I'd love and hate a Bears-Packers Championship. I'm conflicted. 2 teams from the North in the playoffs is great. The oldest rivalry in football in the Championship would be great. But then I love watching the Packers lose. I love it even more when it's at the hands of the Bears. I freaking hate watching the Bears lose to the Packers.

IronMike

Liked Posts:
Jimmy picked the Packers and Terry picked the Eagles. Guess that Pack are gonna win.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Eagles have never lost a wild card game at home under Andy Reid.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
For the life of me, I don't understand why people are rooting for the Packers. IMO, the Packers are, despite what the records say, the best team in the NFC. I'd rather not have to play them.

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
For the life of me, I don't understand why people are rooting for the Packers. IMO, the Packers are, despite what the records say, the best team in the NFC. I'd rather not have to play them.
= Conundrum. Dont know any Bears Fan that Wants the Packers to actually win. But the fact that they can beat Eagles remains. However, fuck the Packers, and whether its an actual fact or not, only great team in the NFC is Da Bears :smug2:

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
= Conundrum. Dont know any Bears Fan that Wants the Packers to actually win. But the fact that they can beat Eagles remains. However, fuck the Packers, and whether its an actual fact or not, only great team in the NFC is Da Bears :smug2:
Fair enough. As I say, it is only my opinion that the Packers are the better team. Which is why I say, fuck the Packers.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
I despise rooting for the Packers, but I will so the Bears face the inferior Seahawks.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
14-10 Packers.

HeavyD

Liked Posts:
Vick doesn't scare me at all, I would love to face the Seahawks next week. If we don't that means we for sure are going on the road in the NFC championship game. If the Packers take out the Falcons next week we get the home game.

OMG I dont know who to cheer for or what to want.

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Packs WIN 21-16...Bears get Seahawks RD 2...LETS KILL THEM

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

I think more than anything it's playing the weakest opponents en route to the super bowl...Would you rather have to go through Seattle and winner of Packers/Falcons? Or go through Philly and Falcons? I'll take the former.

Everyday I'm Byfuglien

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hate to see the Packers win, but the possibility of a Bears/Packers NFC championship is a great consolation.

IronMike

Liked Posts:
Bears beating the Packers in the Championship in Soldier Field. Aside from winning a Super Bowl it doesn't get any better than that prospect as a Bear fan does it? Packer fans would never be able to live it down. I think it's going to happen. The Packers can beat the Falcons.

Status
Not open for further replies.