Earl Bennett goes live on Ustream!

Status
Not open for further replies.

drunkntailgater

Liked Posts:
7/1/10 at 7pm cst. Earl Bennett will go live on Ustream for the first time for his new fan website. His new site should launch then the Ustream broadcast will be embedded there.

Earls website developer has stated that there will be time where Earl will answer your questions from the chat. He will be taking your questions live! This is going to be very new and the most interactive website any Bears Fan has ever witnessed so please check it out!

The link to Earl Bennetts Ustream Channel.
benneteb @ Ustream.TV - . Free .TV shows, LIVE Video Chat Rooms.

The link to Earl Bennetts official website
EarlBBennett.com Coming Soon!

Let's show the guy some support....and wish him the best of luck with the season.

Last edited by a moderator:

RustedShut

Liked Posts:
He lives pretty modestly for an NFL player; I like that. Hopefully he won't get carried away w/ this this and focus on his career.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Pretty nice website. I'll have to check that out once he gets some more content on there.

drunkntailgater

Liked Posts:
I'm curious to see what his live show is going to be like. If you seen the 2 recorded test shows he's got on ustream, you see him sitting on a couch with Johnny Knox and Jason Mckie (probley before he got released)

Unfortunately I got to work tonight so I'll watch the recorded show when I get home. But it should be cool as hell chatting with him on there and him and teammates responding right back to you.

He should probley respond alot more from the start before too many people find out about it and your questions get lost in the over flowing chat.

I just think this is something really differn't for the computer geeks like I am! LOL!

ChiChiChiLeLeLe

Liked Posts:
7/1/10 at 7pm cst. Earl Bennett will go live on Ustream for the first time for his new fan website. His new site should launch then the Ustream broadcast will be embedded there.

Earls website developer has stated that there will be time where jordans Earl will answer your questions from the chat. He will be taking your questions live! This is going to be very new and the most interactive website any Bears Fan has ever witnessed so please check it out!

The link to Earl Bennetts Ustream Channel.
benneteb @ Ustream.TV - . Free .TV shows, LIVE Video Chat Rooms.

The link to Earl Bennetts official website
EarlBBennett.com Coming Soon!

Let's show the guy some support....and wish him the best of luck with the season.

:shifty:

I would of expected him to live so much more luxuriously!!

drunkntailgater

Liked Posts:
LOL...you know I would have too. He was broadcasting from Burmingham AL. So who knows if he's got 2 houses or what? Maybe a more modest one back there? But in his next few show's he's going to take call-in questions and he has said that he will have fellow Bears players on there with him.

That was just the very first experimental show. I'm sure that it will just improve more and more as it goes along. I chatted with his website designer.....I wanna see what they think about getting Earl to learn how to use the co host option on there and he can have guest players from other teams and stuff pop in there.

But like I said....I'm sure it will just get better as it goes along!

Status
Not open for further replies.