Eddie Jackson likely done for the Season

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Better than Achilles. Hopefully ready for training camp at the worst.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Hope him and Mooney will be 100% by next season. These are tough injuries.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The overall recovery process for resuming all activities may take 6 months to 1 year in some patients. Some patients may have persistent midfoot pain even with a successful surgery. Some athletic patients never return to their pre-injury levels of sport after these dificult injuries.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The overall recovery process for resuming all activities may take 6 months to 1 year in some patients. Some patients may have persistent midfoot pain even with a successful surgery. Some athletic patients never return to their pre-injury levels of sport after these dificult injuries.
I'm actually feeling better about this injury. I suffered the exact same injury when I played soccer in HS. It was pretty painful and disheartening because it was caused by the horrible field conditions but I'm pretty thick-skinned so it really didn't need to be immobilized because everything was held together pretty well. I shouldn't have continued to play for another 10 minutes, thinking I could just tighten up my laces and it would hold up, but this only took me about 4 months to recover from and didn't mess up my senior season.

4THQUARTERCLUTCHLER

Liked Posts:
I'm actually feeling better about this injury. I suffered the exact same injury when I played soccer in HS. It was pretty painful and disheartening because it was caused by the horrible field conditions but I'm pretty thick-skinned so it really didn't need to be immobilized because everything was held together pretty well. I shouldn't have continued to play for another 10 minutes, thinking I could just tighten up my laces and it would hold up, but this only took me about 4 months to recover from and didn't mess up my senior season.
And now you're playing in the world cup? High school sports and NFL level are a little different

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
And now you're playing in the world cup? High school sports and NFL level are a little different
injury exactly the same and like I said, Senior year stats were even better than Junior year - second in goals from MF position, exceeded PT from prior year.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Did Eddie just become a cut candidate in the offseason?
Sadly, I think so. I hate seeing guys get cut after they get injured but I almost feel like they don't have a choice.