Edmonton Oilers @ Chicago Blackhawks IGT 10/29

southern_cross_116

Liked Posts:
Uh no -- actually since Versteeg was traded for Stalberg it is more like:

Versteeg: 1 G 1 A 2 pts playing on a the top line there (I imagine that they might feel like at this point they got ripped off in Toronto -as Mr Versteeg doesn't appear to be lighting it up -up there).

Stalberg: 3 G 1 A 4 pts playing all over the pace here....

So basically, you have nothing to bitch about regarding 25 at this point -deal with it.

Edited: Well actually, no -wait -deal with it after you finally provide the explanation for how you'd have managed the cap (and therefore were able to keep the 2 guys you have the crush on) -- or just plain stfu about the bitchiness for a change.

Last edited:

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
ladd and buff fans need to take a long in depth look at why they are gone. it is called a salary cap boys.

skille has nothing to do with buffs numbers

stalberg and versteeg were the connection due to trade, and stalberg has the edge.

I have no clue why some of you are whining about buff and versteeg etc.

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
Uh no -- actually since Versteeg was traded for Stalberg it is more like:

Versteeg: 1 G 1 A 2 pts playing on a the top line there (I imagine that they might feel like at this point they got ripped off in Toronto -as Mr Versteeg doesn't appear to be lighting it up -up there).

Stalberg: 3 G 1 A 4 pts playing all over the pace here....

So basically, you have nothing to bitch about regarding 25 at this point -deal with it.

Edited: Well actually, no -wait -deal with it after you finally provide the explanation for how you'd have managed the cap (and therefore were able to keep the 2 guys you have the crush on) -- or just plain stfu about the bitchiness for a change.

"or just plain stfu about the bitchiness for a change."

That point needed more emphasis. :yep:

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Make it 22-4.

Laddy & Buff with 3 points tonight combined. :bigfinger:

Last edited:

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
Make it 22-4.

Laddy & Buff with 3 points tonight combined. :bigfinger:

Why don't you change your tune and start bitching about the raises Toews, Kane, and Keith received? Without those raises, we'd be able to keep some of the bottom 6ers you keep pining for.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why don't you change your tune and start bitching about the raises Toews, Kane, and Keith received? Without those raises, we'd be able to keep some of the bottom 6ers you keep pining for.

or how about he goes to National Hockey League Salaries and Statistics | NHLnumbers.com and does the math for himself.

ladd,steeger,buff,madden, niemi etc are gone, they are not hawks anymore due to the cap.....move on people move on. focus on what is on our roster right now and stop comparing guys that are gone to guys that are here.

southern_cross_116

Liked Posts:
You know what -- wave all of the digits that you want about .... I'm still waiting for the miracle a solution to the cap situation out of your ass explanation -and then you know what- I'm all for your being GM ....

Come on Joe -- how do you keep those guys --- come on, puke it out for once. And while you're at it - if you can puke out a solution to that - why the hell would you have wanted them when you could have miracled a salary cap work around to grab Kovalchuk ... hell, why not get into some sort of Back to the Future shit -and go back and rig the lottery so that the team got Ovechkin and Crosby too.... (mind you you'd probably still find a way to have Toews on the team as well) actually -come to think of it - why do that when all you need is the Powerball numbers and a Delorean and you can just do that same back to the Future thing - win a massive lottery drawing .... and then just buy your own team then do all that other stuff - shit- go back and trade for Gretzky .... come to think of it - make Bo Jackson a hockey player ....

I mean if you want fantasy land shit --- why really restrict yourself to a couple of Atlanta players??? ;)

until that time .... zip it.

-For anyone with a cursory knowledge of the sport- I am going to dispense with the gee, maybe those guys are getting more ice time and are on scoring lines now - and all of the actual logical shit that goes with hockey -because frankly...

1st Nov 2010

Edited to add:

What some Toronto fans feel about Versteeg.

http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=836178

Last edited:

djeck42

Liked Posts:
For the millionth time... Those guys are gone as it had to be done. Ladd was going to be the hardest of them all to replace, but it will be done. You have a team like Atlanta that doesnt even use Buff on offense, and we saw how bad he was on D in a Hawks uniform. I am glad him and his 3 mil are gone. Everyone was outraged about Niemi leaving, and now those people dont seem to say a thing with him having the lowest save % in the league right now. Why are people still even worrying about players that are gone... it is a brand new season. The front office did kind of know what they were doing to win the Stanley Cup, so I have faith that they know what they are doing.