Epic game ahead!

CygnusX44

Bulgogi Apparatus
Liked Posts:
Screw fixating on the Rams game! The upcoming Bear/Pack game is going to be a close, hard fought battle.

The Bears are at home, scoring at will lately, and will be up for the task. I see the D stepping up and am calling it now...Mack will re-emerge and dominate. They are fired up!

The Bears have to earn the playoffs. Screw getting “help”! Win or lose I am excited for this game!

I already have a semi!

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
The Bears have only been in the playoffs 5x this century. I don’t care how they get in, I just want to watch a playoff game that has the Bears on the schedule!!!!

The most likely path to those playoffs is the Rams winning. Go RAMS!!

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
If the Rams beat the Cardinals I want to see the Bears come out playing some backyard football. Have Nagy ask his players what position they want to play and send them out there.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
The Bears have only been in the playoffs 5x this century. I don’t care how they get in, I just want to watch a playoff game that has the Bears on the schedule!!!!

The most likely path to those playoffs is the Rams winning. Go RAMS!!
Agreed. I’ll take any path into the playoffs. Like the Bears, Rams need to play a perfect game. Something they haven’t done in a while

clear

Liked Posts:
So is it possible that the Bears might have to beat Green Bay in two straight weeks........:)

I think if Seattle wins, New Orleans loses, and the Bears win then they would play each other in back to back weeks

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Guys,

After venturing onto Bears FB pages and FB comments on Bears stories, I think we all owe each other some apologies. The mouth breathers on FB make every poster here look like a Rhodes Scholar.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
It's very simple:

1) The offense needs to keep doing what they're doing, and Trubisky needs to not try to be Superman.

2) The defense needs to psyche itself up to play its best game of the season, going balls out for 60 minutes.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Defense needs to have some pride after that ass beating last time against the Puke. They have the talent, it’s possible to get a few stops. Get a lucky turnover.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Guys,

After venturing onto Bears FB pages and FB comments on Bears stories, I think we all owe each other some apologies. The mouth breathers on FB make every poster here look like a Rhodes Scholar.
never waste time reading poison from facebook or twitter.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's very simple:

1) The offense needs to keep doing what they're doing, and Trubisky needs to not try to be Superman.

2) The defense needs to psyche itself up to play its best game of the season, going balls out for 60 minutes.
Pagano needs to allow the D to pressure Rodgers.. If they dont, he will pick em apart.. I seem to remember one team that did well vs them, and they blitzed a lot.. I think it was Tampa, but I could be wrong

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
Like the Packers did to the Bears in 2010 and went on to win the super bowl.
No, the bears had a bye week. GB won their wild card game against PHI then went to ATL in the divisional round and beat them. The Bears beat down on Seattle in the divisional round. They met in the NFC Championship Game. Not two weeks in a row.

Nitschke

Liked Posts:
Rodgers also admitted the plan was for Green Bay to play its starters in Chicago regardless of playoff implications. "Now that that's out of the question, we've got to win to get the one seed," Rodgers said. "It feels like the playoffs started really last week."