2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I still rather him had been our quarterback all these years

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
for all the crap you guys give Mitch for not seeing the open TE, watch this
Call me crazy here, but maybe, just maybe, people would give Mitch some slack if he played anywhere near Rodgers level at any single point of his career and not be completely worthless 99% of the time.

Where do you get the balls to call yourself perspective?

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He also missed wide open Adam's on the offsides free play. It happens to every QB. Just a lot more to Mitch.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm 100% sure he thought it was coming back due to the egregious hold his right tackle was committing on that play.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its unclear to me if the DT had enough momentum to dive at his legs from behind. He may have missed the chance by even looking for the pass....I see the window but I'm not sure he isn't getting caught from behind the moment after he throws.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pierre Paul looks as if he would have got him, if he tried to run....also its amazing that RT from the Packers had zero holding calls...he did that type of shit all night

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Meh, defender next to him may have caught up, defenders in the endzone could've come forward. He's old and beat up. Just like Favre he's a passing QB and his arm is the best bet. I would expect him to look for the pass long before the run.

But I'm happy he's a choke artist so I can watch the Super Bowl (it's tradition I don't watch Packers with Rodgers in the Super Bowl, I even skipped the party).

Bust

Liked Posts:
Pierre Paul looks as if he would have got him, if he tried to run....also its amazing that RT from the Packers had zero holding calls...he did that type of shit all night

Yet vs the Bears in both matchups the RT looked like an All Pro, ugh

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pretty sure rodgers commented on the play saying he could have possibly ran it in but he thought they would be going for it on 4th down if needed.

either way...sure bag rodgers here if it makes you feel better about Mitch somehow

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Pretty sure rodgers commented on the play saying he could have possibly ran it in but he thought they would be going for it on 4th down if needed.

either way...sure bag rodgers here if it makes you feel better about Mitch somehow
What an ass backwards excuse. . . Run it, and worse case you're closer and have more options for a 4th down call. . . Throwing it shows more desperation attempt, ie. like it's your last down before a FG try.

Rodgers MO, cast blame on everyone, including the rule book, anyone but himself.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Threw across his body into double coverage. Too much Cutty there.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
He wouldn't have made it but he should have recognized it there was nothing there and tried anyway.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yeah I think he doesn’t make that after watching the replay a few times