ESPN 1000 radio just said it perfectly on ESPN.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Well the fans said it actually: "If you want a ring, come here. If you want to be some billionaire and win nothing, go to Miami or NY/NJ"

Completely true. If he doesn't choose us, I never ever want to hear "I want to win a ring, championships are the most important thing to me" come out of his mouth because it's bull**** if he passes up on us.

Well according to you he will pass on us and so will everyone whos worth a damn/

Whats the point of this thread?

ChIBears213

Liked Posts:
Well according to you he will pass on us and so will everyone whos worth a damn/

Whats the point of this thread?

I want him here. I want him here BADLY.

Do I see him here? Nope.

Do you want me to lie and say he's coming here?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I dont want to hear lies. I also dont want to here someone whining about how our front office sucks and they will fail when nothing has even happened yet. Like i said last night, dont celebrate with the rest of us if we do sign one of the big named guys.

ChIBears213

Liked Posts:
I dont want to hear lies. I also dont want to here someone whining about how our front office sucks and they will fail when nothing has even happened yet. Like i said last night, dont celebrate with the rest of us if we do sign one of the big named guys.

Because I'm looking at it realistically instead of saying we have a 100% of signing him?

Of course I want them to sign LeBron and Bosh but I don't see it happening for several reasons.