Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Honestly expected a bigger plummet from ESPN. Not too bad. We wont make up much by beating the Panthers though, being that its the Panthers.

Rex Jaybels

Liked Posts:
Honestly expected a bigger plummet from ESPN. Not too bad. We wont make up much by beating the Panthers though, being that its the Panthers.

Hard to argue the rank. I think they could be much lower, like you said. Giants are 20th and looked like they could beat the Bears 100 of 100 times.

TopekaRoy

The Wizard of OZ
Donator
Liked Posts:
I had the Bears around 10-12 last week, so now I think they are about where they should be. The Bears could win their next 4 games and still not move up more than one or two spots, but if they lose to the Panthers they will probably drop to around 18. And if they do lose, they deserve to be 18.

Cover3

wat
Liked Posts:
Hard to argue the rank. I think they could be much lower, like you said. Giants are 20th and looked like they could beat the Bears 100 of 100 times.

actually that's not exactly true. I mean, despite the horrible game and all the crap, it still finished 17-3, had the defense scored only once would of changed the game dramatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.