HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I am one of those people that calls you (Rask) crazy at times however its been only because of your own admission in the past of crazy behavior. I do not do so with the intent to criticize or shoot down what you say. Its almost always said in a facetious manner. Between now and the next time you grace us with your presence, take care....you crazy fuck.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I grow my beard, I grow my hair, and I call myself "natural man." If I continue to conform to an unsustainable society, I support it. To what end, so my hair is gelled just right, and my style is hip as society crumbles into chaos? I await in the forest, my jowls already accented with the blood of fresh kill. Perhaps one day I can fit into our society again, enough to speak out and not sound crazy, however, the previous 3 sentences hint that could be a long while.

I must leave you, and tend to my sports obsession that is not healthy. I must achieve a better balance in my life, and not use fantasy as an escape from our collective destruction as a dominant culture. I wish we were not squandering our opportunity to be world leaders for sustainable change full of educated honest people, and that the health of our economy did not depend on the destruction of global resources. It is necessary for earth that we cease and desist, and yet for man I understand that these changes must come individually and slowly, and partner with our essences of greed and deceit to reach compromise.

I know nobody cares, we all dwell in an ocean of information that rises up our windows everyday, and drowns out the voices of individuals. We are a massive flooding society of petty concerns.

Every time one of you calls me crazy, I smile and thank the universal spirit, that I do not conform to this society and its notion of sane.

So I grow my hair. I grow my beard in silent protest. I am natural man, as I was born. Long haired, a graying beard whose length will one day be a sign of wisdom. I sharpen my teeth, and my pen, I wait in the forest with the cold, and spiders, the contrast of dawn, with sounds of animals, and the strife of feeding oneself. The pseudo madman withdrawn from a society that rejects sanity. Anger turns from pain to a will of change. god bless all of you, especially the athiests, and the christians. May you find better wisdom.

The last of my herb, may it bring blessings from the future. may these wins bring us happiness in a fucked up world. I must leave you all for 40 days on a journey away from modernity and electronics, and this saddens nobody but myself. Here is your internet back.

If you keep this thread alive, these wins shall be yours.

@Redskins Win, but watch out for A.Morris, goddamit, glad I am not going to have to watch us try to stop him
@Packers L, stay calm, the gap not as large as it looked
Lions W
Ravens L
@Rams L sorry, just the way it is
@Vikings W
Cowboys W
@Browns W
@Eagles W
Packers W with division on line
49ers W
@Seattle W
Green Bay W
Denver W Peyton Manning eviscerated, goodnight, goodbye, perfect season shocker

40 days and 40 nights? What do you know that the rest of us do not?

I'm also one who has called you crazy but know that I always mean it in the nicest way possible. I love crazy people. And while you suspect none care, know that this man gives a damn.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
you know, the original raskolnikov could have used some herb... then maybe he wouldn't have gone all ubermensch and axed a crone

Bears1985defense

Liked Posts:
11 posts in 15 months, I am honored. Also....do I know you? Your talking in sarcasm, but the joke only makes sense if you knew my real name is mars, little m because Mars is a god and a planet, but I dropped the k off my christian name when I found god for real (and I can't make this shit up, its like the craziest words you could put together on a line just flow for me and keep coming, truth is disbelief). Jesus was playtime.

I merely place my finger tips upon the keyboard and what hapens merely happens. I don't believe our physical paths have crossed but perhaps our spirits have moved in the same circles.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
I grow my beard, I grow my hair, and I call myself "natural man." If I continue to conform to an unsustainable society, I support it. To what end, so my hair is gelled just right, and my style is hip as society crumbles into chaos? I await in the forest, my jowls already accented with the blood of fresh kill. Perhaps one day I can fit into our society again, enough to speak out and not sound crazy, however, the previous 3 sentences hint that could be a long while.

I must leave you, and tend to my sports obsession that is not healthy. I must achieve a better balance in my life, and not use fantasy as an escape from our collective destruction as a dominant culture. I wish we were not squandering our opportunity to be world leaders for sustainable change full of educated honest people, and that the health of our economy did not depend on the destruction of global resources. It is necessary for earth that we cease and desist, and yet for man I understand that these changes must come individually and slowly, and partner with our essences of greed and deceit to reach compromise.

I know nobody cares, we all dwell in an ocean of information that rises up our windows everyday, and drowns out the voices of individuals. We are a massive flooding society of petty concerns.

Every time one of you calls me crazy, I smile and thank the universal spirit, that I do not conform to this society and its notion of sane.

So I grow my hair. I grow my beard in silent protest. I am natural man, as I was born. Long haired, a graying beard whose length will one day be a sign of wisdom. I sharpen my teeth, and my pen, I wait in the forest with the cold, and spiders, the contrast of dawn, with sounds of animals, and the strife of feeding oneself. The pseudo madman withdrawn from a society that rejects sanity. Anger turns from pain to a will of change. god bless all of you, especially the athiests, and the christians. May you find better wisdom.

The last of my herb, may it bring blessings from the future. may these wins bring us happiness in a fucked up world. I must leave you all for 40 days on a journey away from modernity and electronics, and this saddens nobody but myself. Here is your internet back.

@Redskins Win, but watch out for A.Morris, goddamit, glad I am not going to have to watch us try to stop him
Lions W
Ravens L
@Vikings W
Cowboys W
@Browns W
@Eagles W
49ers W
@Seattle W
Green Bay W
I+m+not+saying+it+was+aliens+but+it+was+aliens+_d7a5cfbe12ba7eebd29eec845d17f81c.jpg

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I love Rask and all his craziness. Godspeed my friend.

mac bear

Liked Posts:
Firstly, good luck. Wherever, why-ever. It's hopefully, all good. Secondly, thoroughly interesting post. I'm with you with the sustainable questions without answers, and frustrations with screams too often unheard. Trying to wax poetic there a bit like you. And, at the same time, pay attention to the Bears more than most things...

Including the environmental concerns that should be our main concern. Alas, maybe after Sunday...

To the people who I thanked with the Nicholson Gif and that one at the Hockey game, WTF... man they made me laugh out loud. So much. Thank you for all of that.
Sincerely.

I note, Rask, mars, Mar-k, that you've chosen 40 days out during a weak point in the schedule, bye week, only two games in 24 days or something like that. Smooth move into rehab, or wherever. I dig it.

Looking forward to your return, but only for your return, not for the fact that it will indicate that there are 40 days less in the season. Hope we've shored up some of our defensive concerns...

Till then, cheers.

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
Good luck on your endeavors. If its rehab then godspeed my man - keep your head up. If you are going out in the wilderness - be aware. Stay hydrated and shit. Pack wipes and keep your sightline low. You'll see the most furry critters that way. Large and small. Also since your in Colorado - be careful if your planning on using a bow drill. Step lightly.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hope you see all the sincere and nice responses, Rask. Don't be a fucking idiot and do something so crazy you die. You will lose the opportunity to come back here and see the head nodding and well wishes of good luck. If you do stay in Colorado for these 40 days, two things:

1. Don't kill anyone. We're an awesome state that gets hit with bad luck, i.e., white guys going crazy/mass murderers. Nobody needs that shit.

2. If you're still in Colorado when you hit day 41, and really want to smoke a bowl (to each their own), try OUR weed. Colorado can grow anything and has the best weed on the fucking planet.

Enjoy the freedom...

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
[video=youtube;zjzZhTS_xa0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjzZhTS_xa0[/video]

Reactions: DC

Daa Bearrs

Liked Posts:

Lions W
Ravens L
@Vikings W
Cowboys W
@Browns W
@Eagles W
49ers W
@Seattle W
Green Bay W

I've always enjoyed your cookiness man, so good luck on your path. You remind me a lot of me but if I were more openly my nutty self. And I always appreciate your assessment's on the Bears/Bulls. Once again, good luck:beer:

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Good luck on your endeavors. If its rehab then godspeed my man - keep your head up. If you are going out in the wilderness - be aware. Stay hydrated and shit. Pack wipes and keep your sightline low. You'll see the most furry critters that way. Large and small. Also since your in Colorado - be careful if your planning on using a bow drill. Step lightly.

So he goes...

Bus+142.jpg

Into the wild