Everyone Needs to Calm Down and Stop the Crazy Lovefest Here ...

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions

hahaha, nah just kidding! JUST KIDDING!!!

Party on all week!! He did it! Trubisky did it!

No one can say a word against it! THIS is progress!! Yes!!

Yeah TB is Mel Tucker bad defense (shoutout to ursamajor)

Who cares?? Trubisky played awesome!

To modo: I see you tooting your own horn on a stat breakdown that did not connect to the conclusion you wanted ... aw fuck it, who cares??? Trubisky played lights out!! Cigar to you!

To He Hate Me:

Looking up the milk carton critters right now brother!

To FirstTimer:

This moment. One of the best moments for a Bears fan. ELITE QB play that is undeniable. A QB performance that needs no threads explaining HOW it was elite; no justification required at ALL for that label. A moment that possibly serves as a clarion call for the turning point of a Renaissance of championship caliber Bears football in all 3 phases of the game.

That was awesome!! I loved every second of it!

I loved calling for Chase Daniel because I wanted to protect # 10 in a game HE HIMSELF made meaningless!

I loved pumping my fist in the air when the Bengals beat the Falcons because if we face ATL in the playoffs it could be at Soldier Field!

I loved pumping my fist when the Titans shocked the Eagles because if we face the Eagles in the playoffs it could be at Soldier Field!

I LOVE that we asserted first place! We might have "excuse me pardon me" up to first last week, but this week we OWNED first place all alone like champs!

Go Bears!

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Really, no reason to think we couldn't win the division and get into the playoffs.

I just gotta see us perform well against a team with a good defense. Lotta gimmes yesterday.

You're not wrong but for the first time he HIT the gimmes that were there!

Nagy earned my faith by dominating the first 3 games in TOP, first downs, and total number of plays overall.

Trubisky just earned my faith with SIX TDs in one game, bad D or not, 5 TDs in the first half! That is exactly what an elite QB does to bad D!

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
PoliteJampackedDevilfish-small.gif

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Really, no reason to think we couldn't win the division and get into the playoffs.

I just gotta see us perform well against a team with a good defense. Lotta gimmes yesterday.

Lots of people have been rolling out Mahomes as an excuse to abuse Mitch. Well he’s hit a ton of gimmes too. Pittsburgh’s D is awful. San Diego’s D is awful. The Niners aren’t much either. I’m not anointing the kid but I’ve certainly been one of the people here preaching patience.

I’m not trying to justify my guy either. I preferred Mahomes or Watson but always said I wanted the Bears to find their guy and draft him. I’ve backed the kid from day one once he became a Bear.

The people that used the 15 game argument against Mitch have no clue. He had to scrub everything he learned last year and start from scratch. This is his 4th game in this system. The same applies for all of his teammates except for Daniel, Bray and Burton to a certain extent.

Yesterday was an amazing, positive step against a team that had already beaten the Saints and Eagles. Mitch is a gym rat. He works hard and wants to be great. This team is going to have a chance and I am excited. I’ve been to each of the last three games and it’s something to see three wins in a row.

If you were one of the guys that truly believed Chase Daniel was the answer, you should take a break from posting your football thoughts for awhile. That nonsense was painful to read.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Lots of people have been rolling out Mahomes as an excuse to abuse Mitch. Well he’s hit a ton of gimmes too. Pittsburgh’s D is awful. San Diego’s D is awful. The Niners aren’t much either. I’m not anointing the kid but I’ve certainly been one of the people here preaching patience.

I’m not trying to justify my guy either. I preferred Mahomes or Watson but always said I wanted the Bears to find their guy and draft him. I’ve backed the kid from day one once he became a Bear.

The people that used the 15 game argument against Mitch have no clue. He had to scrub everything he learned last year and start from scratch. This is his 4th game in this system. The same applies for all of his teammates except for Daniel, Bray and Burton to a certain extent.

Yesterday was an amazing, positive step against a team that had already beaten the Saints and Eagles. Mitch is a gym rat. He works hard and wants to be great. This team is going to have a chance and I am excited. I’ve been to each of the last three games and it’s something to see three wins in a row.

If you were one of the guys that truly believed Chase Daniel was the answer, you should take a break from posting your football thoughts for awhile. That nonsense was painful to read.

The Daniel line is not specifically to you halftime. I have no idea if you were spewing that bs.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I never once advocated starting Chase Daniel. That wasn't me.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Its just balancing out the hate fest from last weeks.

Hell of a time for a bye week.

Sammich

Liked Posts:
This is the most excited i've been for a bears teams since 2006... I think everyone is, and should be excited. This team is truly special.

I would say that I was more excited in 2012 when we started the season 7-1.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This is the most excited i've been for a bears teams since 2006... I think everyone is, and should be excited. This team is truly special.

I am so hyped right now, but still reserved. I want to see them pummel these shit AFC teams too in the next month.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
waiting for Cowherd to get back on the Trubisky train in 3, 2, 1.......

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I would say that I was more excited in 2012 when we started the season 7-1.

Disagree.

I remember being frustrated with the Tice/Cutler dynamic while the defense was tearing into teams by creating turnovers like they had fixed the Madden Game Sliders to CPU INT and FUMBLES to 100.

It was exciting no doubt, but the offense was also no doubt stuck in dark ages.

This feels different. This feels like both sides of the ball are primed for success.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Its just balancing out the hate fest from last weeks.

Hell of a time for a bye week.

Is that directed at me?

No secret I hated the suck - below average QB play we got in Weeks 1 - 3, and I equally love the elite play we got Week 4.

If I balanced it out, I would wait for him to play 3 weeks of elite to match the 3 weeks of suck, but that's no way to live for me. No way.

There are many here who will (or are) taking that road. Each their own. He did it. My expectations for him are high now. Go Bears!