Everyone who picked the Packers to win

LanceStone

Liked Posts:
"I saw supposedly some of the best players in the league not want to tackle Marshawn Lynch." -- Seahawks DE Michael Bennett

forte4.jpg

KingDarude7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the Seahawks are now 16-1 in their last 17 home games let alone World Champions. Anyone picking the Packers to win was stupid or drunk. I claim both. Bears are the best.

My friend one day you will be converted to a Bears fan and you will remember this post

LanceStone

Liked Posts:
NO CLEMONS? NO BRYANT? NO GOLDEN TATE? NO FUCKS GIVENNNNNNNNNNNNNN

ForcefulWellinformedHeron.gif

MenacingYellowishBanteng.gif

FineWearyGalapagospenguin.gif

NeatAjarBorderterrier.gif

MistyWellmadeDore.gif

SpottedFlawlessAmericanavocet.gif

People who picked the packers to win. MUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

BiodegradableEquatorialApisdorsatalaboriosa.gif

OW OW OW they jellysauce

WildObeseHypacrosaurus.gif

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
and then tell us how rodgers was supposed to be the difference maker in this game again

Erinitout and the other delusional slaxker homers were right! Rodgers was the difference. His misses on easy 3rd downs, overthrow of a TD, holding the ball too long...as usual, bad pick and another near pick, sack on 4th down, fumble and safety were the difference along with his shitty 189 yards and horrible ypa/ypp!

Sorry guys, Rodgers played like doodie and the shitty packer D gave up 400 yards... and over 200+ rushing!!

Lol at Erinitout saying the GB D will be good. Damn it is too easy!

Bear fans....let's enjoy this one and watch a superior O & D play and win on Sunday

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
b-b-b-ut aaroinitout said they're way better than the Bears' line, and it isn't even close.

That douche is the best.....at being wrong all the time and being the dumbest poster ever. I love it!

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
Whats that thing sticking out from his shirt collar then?

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow: Fucking hilarious!! You are da man!

P.S. Hey Erinitout's awesome 3rd WR Boykin got a whole 0 yards LOL. This guy's legend of being the dumbest ass ever is growing by the second!

P.S.S. Clinton-Dix looked awesome whiffing on a TD tackle bad and getting run over. Another 1st round GB bust in the making possibly? Soo glad we got Fuller

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I picked the Packers to win. I was obviously wrong :shrug: I still think Seattle's defense is overrated. Their offense however looks very hard to defend with a healthy Percy Harvin.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The Packers looked pretty bad. Let's hope they look like that when they play us!

Buuuuuut probably not. We also probably won't have a defense capable of making them look that bad.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I just came here to say fuck you to Rory and erinitout. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed those outbursts by the packers qb. What a bitch. Great game though!

Wait.... did someone other than Cutler show some bad body language and totally ruin football for everyone?

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
i've been saying this is the year the packers take a step back. NOW, it's only one game, and it was SEA, but Rodgers didn't look good, and the OL/DL didn't either. i think Rodgers will still play really well against the rest of the league but if injuries and declining talent surround him, who knows, they really drop off. was great to see SEA thump them.