Excellent Justin Fields Interview

TonyDogs

Liked Posts:
Good stuff

Whether you're a casual fan or a football junkie this is a good watch. Mark Sanchez interviews both Ryan Day and Justin Fields individually, both segments are about 30 minutes long.

They give excellent insight into what goes through the mind of a quarterback when making his reads amongst other things. I know it's long, but if you have some time it's a much watch. Justin in a really, really smart kid and his coach thinks the world of him.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Dude, I love this kid. I watched the Elite 11 a few years back because of Trevor Lawrence, and the way Fields played and out-hustled and out-hearted Lawrence, I became a fan immediately.

Everything I've seen on him, I just can't come to terms with the idea that he might be a bust or mediocre. This dude is going to be a fucking champion. He's vegan. He is committed to his body and his craft. His physical skills are off the chart. He's got a great deep ball. He's accurate. He's smart.

My only concern is that chucklefuck, visor boy. And this dumb shit organization that messes everything up. Lol. But after this draft, I actually have more faith in Pace and Nagy. Fingers fucking crossed.

Last edited:

maxhatter

Liked Posts:
really good interview and Ryan Day is a very good coach

TonyDogs

Liked Posts:
really good interview and Ryan Day is a very good coach
Oh yes, he has future NFL coach written all over him. If Nagy and Pace were to get canned, I could see Day being hired in Chicago...

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Doesn't eat a good steak??? Trade him.
I mean really, how’s he gonna take advantage of his Chicago fame if he can’t go out and eat a bunch of free gyros and Italian beefs. No deep dish pizza. I’m starting to tear up. Lol.

hopefully he doesn’t speak his mind on an social justice issue or some fan’s brains will explode.

Bust

Liked Posts:

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Dude, I love this kid. I watched the Elite 11 a few years back because of Trevor Lawrence, and the way Fields played and out-hustled and out-hearted Lawrence, I became a fan immediately.

Everything I've seen on him, I just can't come to terms with the idea that he might be a bust or mediocre. This dude is going to be a fucking champion. He's vegan. He is committed to his body and his craft. His physical skills are off the chart. He's got a great deep ball. He's accurate. He's smart.

My only concern is that chucklefuck, visor boy. And this dumb shit organization that messes everything up. Lol. But after this draft, I actually have more faith in Pace and Nagy. Fingers fucking crossed.

Trevor Lawrence being drafted first is the best thing that could've happened to JF. (y)

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Sanchez is a good interviewer
Yeah, came in here to say the same thing after watching this. Definitely subscribing to this channel.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

It was watching the Elite 11 when I first heard of the dude, and was absolutely sold back then. When Richard Sherman, who knows a thing or two about reading QB throws, remarked, "That QB was throwing dimes!", I knew my eye test wasn't failing me.

But I also thought, "Man there's no way the Bears would ever end up with this guy."

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm still shocked at how this guy dropped to 11. Still shocked by that. But hey, this was a gain for Chicago. I can't complain. With Fields, I don't see a guy who could bust. I see a guy who has a high floor and a high ceiling. At worst, I think he's serviceable and has a Dalton like career. At worst.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Oh yes, he has future NFL coach written all over him. If Nagy and Pace were to get canned, I could see Day being hired in Chicago...
This for sure.