***** Eye for the Bulls Fan

WhiteSox Love21

Liked Posts:
Wow almost turned off your latest podcast right away. I love it that you to losers are talking high fashion..like your Blackwell making your worst dressed list...Typical Cubs fan worried about what another man is wearing!!..Goes bak to wearing denim shorts with a wife beater waitng for the Sox season to start...

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Wow...this totally trumps my first post on this site...never made an intro like that...

Which podcast are you speaking of, there are three different ones on the show, got a feeling you are talking about Fred and Lewinthal. I know Fred is a Cubs fan...

Fred

Liked Posts:
Steve M. is the new poster. He works with Mark and I, and he was on a Bullseye podcast before...can't remember the episode. He's outraged about my comments referring to the Cargo Shorts-wearing point guard from my day with Noah and Wennington. I received a few emails defending cargo shorts while playing basketball. I simply pointed out:

1. that the guy should have been prepared for the big day by not wearing cargo shorts.
2. Not only was he wearing cargo shorts...he had the pockets stuffed, so he basically looked like a male J-Lo.

Steve's basic point is that you should never judge a man by what he's wearing. Fair enough.

He also sucked:

1. Because he said he could play point, yet he could only dribble with his right hand
2. And he froze me out for 4 straight possessions, like it was the 84-All-Star game with Isiah Thomas and Jordan.

mlewinth

Liked Posts:
Steve you putz! Look, just because you wear cargo pants and flannels to work (and I havent said anything until today), does not make it ok for dudes to wear cargo shorts while playing basketball. Fred's point was a very valid one. If your playing ball, come to the gym looking like your ready to play! Don't be comming all in in your cargo shorts! Fred was not macking on the dude? He was not saying "hey, I think you would look mighty damn fine if you were wearing gym shorts!" We are talking about major fashion no-no's while playing a sport! We are like the People Magazine of basketball! BOYAH!

WhiteSox Love21

Liked Posts:
My point is to stick with what you know best. Not sure what that is but stick to that..And Mark if I recall you once wore the same outfit 2 days in a row to work at least my flannels and shorts are clean...