F*ck Fangio...

koniu77

Liked Posts:
Every one is blaming nagy and bitch for second half meltdown but what about fangio and his soft zone coverage in red zone, GTFO with outdated defensive play calling, no amount of talent is gonna help this bitch ass old school defensive scheme. The boob let FTP score 21 points in second half, in my book that ain't no top 10 def.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I dislike him but it's Aaron "Freaking" Rodgers the greatest QB in the NFL to beat guys like that you have to bring your a game.

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I dislike him but it's Aaron "Freaking" Rodgers the greatest QB in the NFL to beat guys like that you have to bring your a game.

Aaron Rodgers didn't have any safety help back on those two long TD passes. We can whine all we want but there is no excuse, in the fourth quarter and up by six, for allowing Randall Cobb to run free for 75 yards. It was just stupid. I mean stupid.

BearDownTexas

Liked Posts:
Aaron Rodgers didn't have any safety help back on those two long TD passes. We can whine all we want but there is no excuse, in the fourth quarter and up by six, for allowing Randall Cobb to run free for 75 yards. It was just stupid. I mean stupid.

Its always randall fucking cobb.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Fangìo has to be the most overrated coach/coordinator in Bear history.

pablovi

Liked Posts:

He was injured! And couldn’t even move! The defense and it’s coordinator are overrated. Yeah, Mack is a beast, and he’s the only reason we we’re woining that game at the half. But the rest of the defense, and specially the secondary, are either avregae or terrible.

Bronko

Liked Posts:
Chokers gotta choke.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
He seems to be a great teacher, but I think he leaves a lot to be desired from a playcalling stand point. I wish he was a little more creative and aggressive.

The last time he looked good was when he had two (or was it 3?) All Pro's playing LB'er for him in SF. The Bears have 1. Floyd and Smith are going to have to really step up.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Every one is blaming nagy and bitch for second half meltdown but what about fangio and his soft zone coverage in red zone, GTFO with outdated defensive play calling, no amount of talent is gonna help this bitch ass old school defensive scheme. The boob let FTP score 21 points in second half, in my book that ain't no top 10 def.

Packers scored 14 on blitzes.

BearDownZZ

Liked Posts:
The defense was the big failure. They are the ones you rely on to hold a lead more than the offense. Thats a veteran group with experience. The offense is brand new with a young coach and QB. No one should be surprised they don't quite get it together.

There's no doubt the offense has to take a step before this is a winning football team, but the defense really blew it.

They gave up 3 TD's in a half. 2 big ones. Outside of Mack in the 1st half, RRH, Hicks and one blitz by Smith the rest of the defense really sucked. All of our DB's sucked. As much as I like Kwiat he's so slow, he's a huge liability in coverage. Generally the entire time was bad at tackling. Fuller dropped an easy pick.

and as good as the pressure was in the 1st half, the pressure stunk in the 2nd half and they couldn't touch a QB that couldn't leave the pocket and he just ate them up.