Facepalm @ JH

poodski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
:yep:

The following is breaking news to me too BTW, but...
Range Factor does not give the complete picture!
ZOMG

Do me a quick solid. Find where anyone said that on this site other than someone mocking CO.

Until then shut the fuck up about it, the range factor shit ran it's course now it's just extremely annoying that I can barely go into a cubs thread without this taking up half the thread.

Hell I bet the correlation of Soriano being brought up in conversation to range factor being mentioned is nearly one. In fact every time someone mentions range factor like you just did I am going to painfully log into CCS via safari and dislike rep that post.

I know how much you cried when CO did it to you before which I admit was a dick move on his part but this time you have been informed.

derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
Do me a quick solid. Find where anyone said that on this site other than someone mocking CO.

Until then shut the fuck up about it, the range factor shit ran it's course now it's just extremely annoying that I can barely go into a cubs thread without this taking up half the thread.

Hell I bet the correlation of Soriano being brought up in conversation to range factor being mentioned is nearly one. In fact every time someone mentions range factor like you just did I am going to painfully log into CCS via safari and dislike rep that post.

I know how much you cried when CO did it to you before which I admit was a dick move on his part but this time you have been informed.

shit just got real.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats

I support this post.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats

I was actually laughing about the dislike rep, but whatever.

Fine, I won't mention range factor anymore, unless someone else is using it in a debate.

/discussion

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I agree 100%.

But what I find hidden in this statement is the 2 people who thanked you who are guilty of destroying threads in the blackhawks forum with viktor stalberg shit. So yes, i understand how you feel.

poodski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was actually laughing about the dislike rep, but whatever.

Fine, I won't mention range factor anymore, unless someone else is using it in a debate.

/discussion

That's fine. If it's in a legit conversation then discuss how bad of a stat it is (though it's still miles better than fielding pct.).

poodski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree 100%.

But what I find hidden in this statement is the 2 people who thanked you who are guilty of destroying threads in the blackhawks forum with viktor stalberg shit. So yes, i understand how you feel.

Since I rarely get on here from a computer anymore it kinda sucks not seeing who thanked your post. Or for that matter being able to thank posts.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Since I rarely get on here from a computer anymore it kinda sucks not seeing who thanked your post. Or for that matter being able to thank posts.

are you at work when you are on here during the day?

poodski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
are you at work when you are on here during the day?

Yeah and they started limiting the surfing so I go on via my phone. And I don't come on much at night but if I do it's on my phone.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
I agree 100%.

LOL....

umad dewey?

the only reason stalberg comes up is cuz u and joe bitch about him...

dont like it, dont bring him up....

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL....

umad dewey?

the only reason stalberg comes up is cuz u and joe bitch about him...

dont like it, dont bring him up....

"lulz" "zomg" "roflzzz"

right, because that is the only reason you guys discuss him, besides the fact that you actually think he is good and have this unjustified obsession with a bad player.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
"lulz" "zomg" "roflzzz"

right, because that is the only reason you guys discuss him, besides the fact that you actually think he is good and have this unjustified obsession with a bad player.

yea....umad

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah and they started limiting the surfing so I go on via my phone. And I don't come on much at night but if I do it's on my phone.

what the hell do you do for work?

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
Why are we talking about Stalgod in the Cubs forum?

Does Stalburg have range factor now?

I think that poodski promised he'd dislike rep whoever mentioned it... just informing you Mr. Fudge Packer. But even with the dislike rep, you still net rep because of the 2 thanks.

And it is spelled Stalberg, not Stalburg FYI.

@ Dews: And Stalberg isn't "bad", he isn't great, but not bad.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
good lord...forgot how serious the internet is

i apologize for my transgressions