Fangio, Nagy, Zimmer on the hot seat

Luke

Liked Posts:
IMO, the Bears have to go at least 10-7 and show progress to save Pace/Nagy jobs.
Thats why they have to get the best vet QB who can step in pronto to give them the best chance.
Surely Foles or a rookie QB will seal their fate.

Fangio is at 5-to-1 odds to be the first coach to resign or get fired in 2021, according to the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review. That makes Fangio, who is 12-20 in two years in Denver, the favorite.

Nagy is next at 6-to-1. Nagy started his career going 12-4 with the Bears in 2018, but he has slumped to 8-8 two years in a row since then. A third year at .500 or worse would likely cost Nagy his job.

Zimmer is at 8-to-1. In seven seasons with the Vikings, Zimmer is 64-47-1 overall, but just 2-3 in the playoffs, and the Vikings had a disappointing season in 2020.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
IMO, the Bears have to go at least 10-7 and show progress to save Pace/Nagy jobs.
Thats why they have to get the best vet QB who can step in pronto to give them the best chance.
Surely Foles or a rookie QB will seal their fate.

Fangio is at 5-to-1 odds to be the first coach to resign or get fired in 2021, according to the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review. That makes Fangio, who is 12-20 in two years in Denver, the favorite.

Nagy is next at 6-to-1. Nagy started his career going 12-4 with the Bears in 2018, but he has slumped to 8-8 two years in a row since then. A third year at .500 or worse would likely cost Nagy his job.

Zimmer is at 8-to-1. In seven seasons with the Vikings, Zimmer is 64-47-1 overall, but just 2-3 in the playoffs, and the Vikings had a disappointing season in 2020.

TecmoSuperbOwl

Liked Posts:
Short of a playoff run they have to show that they've gotten the offense/quarterback issues solved. If they're not able to field an offense that's in the top half of the league I see no reason to retain Nagy. Next year's carousel will be full of offensive coaches I wouldn't mind seeing here.