Farewell Trubisky - Most memorable play!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
In honor of Trubisky leaving, what play will you remember him by?

To me this is a microcosm of what Trubisky meant to the Bears. Had the potential to make it happen but in the end didnt have what it takes to follow through.

Good luck whereever you end up mate!

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
Wow, that was awful. I didn't remember that play. What about when he made no effort to get the first against the Saints in the playoffs. I couldn't find a clip.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
In honor of Trubisky leaving, what play will you remember him by?

To me this is a microcosm of what Trubisky meant to the Bears. Had the potential to make it happen but in the end didnt have what it takes to follow through.

Good luck whereever you end up mate!
I see your prioritizes personal safety in a meaningless game and raise you a chickens out in the Super Bowl.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Makes me wonder just how fucking stupid he is.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Makes me wonder just how fucking stupid he is.
He was always so but some dummies aren't also that football unaware. Makes you think when he started out as an escape artist making 1st downs with his feet, it wasn't with any idea of where he was.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
cam newton was MVP and a huge reason why the panthers were even playing in that game. i’m not sure this is the path you want to take if you want to defend mitch.
I have him on ignore but he always posted some type of Mitch defense that gave away that he's a closet Trubisexual. It's not hard to spot.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
cam newton was MVP and a huge reason why the panthers were even playing in that game. i’m not sure this is the path you want to take if you want to defend mitch.
Who is defending Mitch? You do know pointing out a bitchier bitch move is not a defense of the first bitch move, right?
Funny, how some get triggered by anyone pointing out a worse version of a bad play by MT, like it is an affront to decency to suggest he hasn't been the worst at everything ever.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This is kind of an untold part of the Trubisky years. I legit think he’s a dumb person—like, really stupid.

And yet, that flies completely under the radar. What a dumbass Pace is for drafting this guy, I’m sorry.
Seriously. Dumb face. Anytime he speaks he sounds real dumb. Plays dumb.

Pace sat down with this guy and thought to himself that this is the guy worth going all in for, all while not having a meeting with Watson. Criminal negligence.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
This is kind of an untold part of the Trubisky years. I legit think he’s a dumb person—like, really stupid.

And yet, that flies completely under the radar. What a dumbass Pace is for drafting this guy, I’m sorry.
His early interviews were a bit disturbing in that regard, but I don't think Favre or Bradshaw are hosting any Mensa meetings anytime soon.And while Cutler is a real bright guy his playing IQ is suspect. The correlation between IQ and football IQ is not always a direct correlation.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Who is defending Mitch? You do know pointing out a bitchier bitch move is not a defense of the first bitch move, right?
Funny, how some get triggered by anyone pointing out a worse version of a bad play by MT, like it is an affront to decency to suggest he hasn't been the worst at everything ever.
if whataboutism with a much more accomplished player is the hill you want to die on be my guest