Favorite Non-Chicago Team?

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Right now, the mother clubbin' Texas Rangers!

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
NFL: Buffalo Bills
NCAA: Notre Dame, Illini(that counts, right? :D )
MLB: If there is nothing between the Cubs and Brewers that season, I'll pull for the Brew Crew.
NBA: Depends, I like to pick a sleeper team or find players I like a lot. Right now I like the Sixers because of Iggy, and the Suns because they are one strange experiment.
NHL: It's been like pulling teeth to watch NHL games without the NHL package in the past, I used to follow the Oilers, but right now, I don't know much about them.

bobferg

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams, in order, are:
Indianapolis Colts
Chicago Cubs
Duke Blue Devils (basketball and football, I think it's pathetic that people have a favorite college for different sports)
Chicago Blackhawks
Indiana Pacers

The distance between the Hawks and Pacers is not realistic, but I didn't really want to take up your entire monitor.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I think it's pathetic that people have a favorite college for different sports

:facepalm2:

I never got why supporting multiple schools for different sports bothered people.

It's like I can go "Fuck Yeah, woooo! Go MIT Tech Innovations!" Then some dude turns around and says, "but you like Northwestern Law, make up your damn mind!" Leaving me to root for Northwestern for their real world discoveries.

Well, that made more sense in my head, but I still don't care if people like one school or one hundred.

EnjoyYourTiger

That weird bear thing.
Donator
Liked Posts:
:facepalm2:

I never got why supporting multiple schools for different sports bothered people.

It's like I can go "Fuck Yeah, woooo! Go MIT Tech Innovations!" Then some dude turns around and says, "but you like Northwestern Law, make up your damn mind!" Leaving me to root for Northwestern for their real world discoveries.

Well, that made more sense in my head, but I still don't care if people like one school or one hundred.

Well, I made the mistake of going to a tiny freaking school with no football team and a crappy basketball team. Hence why I'm a Wisconsin fan. But it's not to say that I don't go to all the basketball games and cheer for a losing team. I've had tons of practice doing that as a Cubs fan for 20 years... lol.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Red Wings! Why man?

Steve Yzerman. He was amazing and in Strat-o-matic hjockey the Red Wings could always handle the Blues and Blackhawks.

Plus Octopi

NealKleren

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
NBA:Lakers,Thunder,Bucks
NFL:Vikings,Chargers
MLB:Rangers

Last edited: