Fields on draft night - Buckeye Video

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

I feel like he comes across better in this video than some of the others I've seen, where he just seems stoic.

He was legit pissed about falling in the draft and the enormity of everything hadn't hit him yet.

msadows

Liked Posts:

I feel like he comes across better in this video than some of the others I've seen, where he just seems stoic.

He was legit pissed about falling in the draft and the enormity of everything hadn't hit him yet.

Anyone who watched QB1 knows thats just his personality. He's not a super outspoken guy.

Drose wasn't super amped during draft night either and he grew up a bulls fan....

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:

He hasn't come across bad in any videos. He's even keeled which is a positive. He isn't disinterested like cutler was. In fact fields comes off more as focused with his personality to me.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Something tells me you're basing this off of one video

2Deep

Liked Posts:
I think he's pissed and has a chip on his shoulder. That's a good thing