Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
[video=youtube_share;YAzmQJCLnRA]https://youtu.be/YAzmQJCLnRA[/video]

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
If you are going to make one of these on every player why don’t you just break it down by defense and offense or at the least positions to save some forum space

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If you are going to make one of these on every player why don’t you just break it down by defense and offense or at the least positions to save some forum space

He just started making them for 2018 the entire series isn't out.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
He’ll be a 1st round pick after the combine. Can play WR too. Only played olb for a couple seasons

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Vic Fangio would have fun with this prospect.

I agree. Just hope he’s more young Aldon Smith than Vernon Gholston. That’s for Paces scouts to find out, his football character and IQ. Looks like a Pace pick especially if he trades down. .

Viciousjay

Liked Posts:
He's raw but with coaching can be steal in the 4th if he drops. He's no 1st rounder. The focus in the draft is to protect Trubs, FLAT OUT! LT

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
He's raw but with coaching can be steal in the 4th if he drops. He's no 1st rounder. The focus in the draft is to protect Trubs, FLAT OUT! LT

The focus on the draft is to bring in quality players pick don't work out most of the time. If Bears improve there defense it'll be a huge help to Trubisky and keep him from making mistakes and playing catch up football.

Viciousjay

Liked Posts:
The focus on the draft is to bring in quality players pick don't work out most of the time. If Bears improve there defense it'll be a huge help to Trubisky and keep him from making mistakes and playing catch up football.

We have the defense with scrubs what we need to do is protect Trubs and then look forward with defense in the 2nd and 4th round.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Not at 8.

But the dude has some legit physical tools. The problem is that I do not see him lasting until 39.

Perfect physical profile for Fangio.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Not at 8.

But the dude has some legit physical tools. The problem is that I do not see him lasting until 39.

Perfect physical profile for Fangio.

Packers fans want him in the first round I'd love to trade down and steal him from them.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
We have the defense with scrubs what we need to do is protect Trubs and then look forward with defense in the 2nd and 4th round.

So we're rolling with Leonard good for half a season Floyd at OLB and scrubs? I don't think there is another OLB on the team under contract besides McPhee who will get cut. What about corner? Cooper and LeBlanc got that covered? Good luck sniffing the playoffs with that.

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
I think he's going to be a fast riser after the Senior Bowl and combine. He's got the athleticism and length that Pace will love, and we know he's not afraid of targeting guys who have played lower competition.

I've seen a couple draft guys already say he's a top 15 guy and could keep going up.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
He's got no clue what he's doing and still impacts the game a great deal. Certainly a Fangio type player. Maybe a reach at 8 but it wouldn't surprise me.