Film Session: Quenton Nelson

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
"It took two of yall to move Quenton Nelson."

"Nelson just got pissed off the rest of the game and just started moving people"

[video=youtube_share;7lcn3dZvgdQ]https://youtu.be/7lcn3dZvgdQ[/video]

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
My comment: Nice hack job against miami it must of been tough looking for plays to make him look good. Ps i think nelson is the best guard in college easily. that guest, that I don't care for his name is a lil child. Oh btw miami didn't pay for the chain it was donated nice try though. Ps #2 the amount of money that was made, because of that chain thousand fold the price of that chain don't hate.

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
My comment: Nice hack job against miami it must of been tough looking for plays to make him look good. Ps i think nelson is the best guard in college easily. that guest, that I don't care for his name is a lil child. Oh btw miami didn't pay for the chain it was donated nice try though. Ps #2 the amount of money that was made, because of that chain thousand fold the price of that chain don't hate.

say-what.gif

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:

Crack is one hell of a drug.

Speed

Liked Posts:
Nasty. He looks like a safe pick if there is such a thing.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Did Vash hack you?

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
I want Nelson, and the only exceptions would be Chubbs and Barkley.