Fire Nagy Please

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The culture he has created is pathetic. It's hard to watch this idiots player packages and arena league gameplans.

Monty 3 carries for 57 yards....then he disappears and is on the bench. Was he sitting on sideline to throw Rams defense off or did he have to take a shit and leave the field? Being pulled on 3rd and short while killing them...smh

Byrd....jackass Nagy calls a WR screen and has a 175lb guy trying to block people. Speed guys trying to block big dudes.

Signs speed guys and we don't see crossing routes or deep posts(yes Rams played deep ball, but at least make an attempt, on 4th and long) or clear room for the underneath guys

Why no FG attempts and constantly going for it on 4th down....and if u go for it on 4th, look at ur player packages...what a dipshit

Eddie Jackson should be replaced immediately...yet dick breath was defending him at presser.

Accountability....the lack of it, has made guys soft as fuck. How the hell teams upper management, sits and watches this shit every week is embarrassing.

Quit going to the fucking games, otherwise we have to watch this fucktard trot out every fucking week.

How does supporting a losing culture, mean: I'm a real fan! Nah ur just a dumbass that wastes money, I can sit at home or go to a bar to watch my favorite team...no need to watch this shit and pad the owners pockets.....make them know we are not supporting this garbage ass coach and culture they created.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nagy was pathetic last night..I feel sorry for Fields. Nagy will ruin him
Only hope, is he came from a winning culture(OSU), where accountability and expectations were a huge part of the culture. I think he does well despite pos Nagy.....he holds himself accountable and has high expectations for himself.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did anyone else notice the physical size difference between the Rams players and the Bears?

It looked like one of those Father-Son games we used to play in HS.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
George won’t give details on their contract lengths. Me thinks everyone is safe this year
Which is why I wish people would stop going to the games....whatever they owe him, won't amount to a blackout hit they would feel if fans just said, fuck off until u get rid of this asshole.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Did anyone else notice the physical size difference between the Rams players and the Bears?

It looked like one of those Father-Son games we used to play in HS.
Peters was literally twice as wide as Aaron Donald. Too bad he can't play more than a quarter.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's crazy.....fans, media and bloggers wanted Nagy to be fired, we draft Fields and all of a sudden, we forget and he gets a pass.

Well now we are right back to the shit everyone wanted....and fuck Pace, he attached his career as a GM to this pos over BA who has changed the Bucs culture.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Which is why I wish people would stop going to the games....whatever they owe him, won't amount to a blackout hit they would feel if fans just said, fuck off until u get rid of this asshole.
After being locked out of life cause of covid people are going to events in droves regardless of the talent and what not. I was at the Michigan game on sat around 109000 people to watch a team that hasn’t been relevant since the 90s lol.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
After being locked out of life cause of covid people are going to events in droves regardless of the talent and what not. I was at the Michigan game on sat around 109000 people to watch a team that hasn’t been relevant since the 90s lol.
I'm a Michigan fan too....college atmosphere is an amazing exp in its own. It doesn't matter what or when they put a shit product out there....stadium is always full lol

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
No.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Stop blaming Nagy.

Blame Pace. He hired Nagy. He picked the players. Put the blame where the blame belongs already.

(and blame George and Teddy for hiring Pace)
Yeah post above urs, I said fu k Pace for attaching his wagon to this wheel over BA who is doing things in Tampa

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Us as Bears fans are like battered wives....loyal to a fault, believe the lies and crap they give, get no effort in return(one way street) and after getting pummeled, we turn around and forgive, because we get that honeymoon stage(once every 5 years), thinking they finally changed.....well, rinse and repeat...before u know it we are getting our ass handed to us again.

We need a fucking protective order! Lol