Fire Nagy Please

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Us as Bears fans are like battered wives....loyal to a fault, believe the lies and crap they give, get no effort in return(one way street) and after getting pummeled, we turn around and forgive, because we get that honeymoon stage(once every 5 years), thinking they finally changed.....well, rinse and repeat...before u know it we are getting our ass handed to us again.

We need a fucking protective order! Lol
I've posted it a few times, cycle of abuse.. lol

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Nagy is unfortunately almost Trestman 2.0, and if the defense keeps playing like this there'll be nothing to save his ass. Trestman was a better offensive coach than Nagy and this offense had more talent under Trestman

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
The culture he has created is pathetic. It's hard to watch this idiots player packages and arena league gameplans.

Monty 3 carries for 57 yards....then he disappears and is on the bench. Was he sitting on sideline to throw Rams defense off or did he have to take a shit and leave the field? Being pulled on 3rd and short while killing them...smh

Byrd....jackass Nagy calls a WR screen and has a 175lb guy trying to block people. Speed guys trying to block big dudes.

Signs speed guys and we don't see crossing routes or deep posts(yes Rams played deep ball, but at least make an attempt, on 4th and long) or clear room for the underneath guys

Why no FG attempts and constantly going for it on 4th down....and if u go for it on 4th, look at ur player packages...what a dipshit

Eddie Jackson should be replaced immediately...yet dick breath was defending him at presser.

Accountability....the lack of it, has made guys soft as fuck. How the hell teams upper management, sits and watches this shit every week is embarrassing.

Quit going to the fucking games, otherwise we have to watch this fucktard trot out every fucking week.

How does supporting a losing culture, mean: I'm a real fan! Nah ur just a dumbass that wastes money, I can sit at home or go to a bar to watch my favorite team...no need to watch this shit and pad the owners pockets.....make them know we are not supporting this garbage ass coach and culture they created.
All great points!!!

TheWinman

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It's crazy.....fans, media and bloggers wanted Nagy to be fired, we draft Fields and all of a sudden, we forget and he gets a pass.

Well now we are right back to the shit everyone wanted....and fuck Pace, he attached his career as a GM to this pos over BA who has changed the Bucs culture.
I don't think the fans gave him a pass after the drafting of Fields. The BEars front office gave hi the pass, not the fans

TheWinman

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Nagy is unfortunately almost Trestman 2.0, and if the defense keeps playing like this there'll be nothing to save his ass. Trestman was a better offensive coach than Nagy and this offense had more talent under Trestman
yeah, it's certainly looking that way

jts1207

Liked Posts:
Fields must be laughing his off….played at a better run organization at OSU

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't think the fans gave him a pass after the drafting of Fields. The BEars front office gave hi the pass, not the fans
I dont mean a pass as in...oh he is good now. Majority was so happy and caught up about Fields, we kind of forgot what a pos he was as a coach.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
i'm actually wondering if anyone has gotten in Field's ear about Nagy....like even Field's dad realizing he may not be his coach next year
All we can do is hope...but by week 4 or 5 he will be starting for a 1 win team

Stonewall

Liked Posts:
I dont think Pace wants Nagy touching fields because of the play calling.

Nagy probably sold pace on the premise he could win with Dalton, then Nagy banged on the table for Fields.

So of course Pace seeing Nagys track record is saying, "well win with Dalton then, you made Mahomes happen, why cant we be patient here"?

Nagy needs to just give up play calling to Lazor, not the hill that he should want to die on in order to maintain a HC job in the nfl

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He needs to be fired, and probably will, but it won’t be mid-season. Not the McCaskey way, I guess.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Stop blaming Nagy.

Blame Pace. He hired Nagy. He picked the players. Put the blame where the blame belongs already.

(and blame George and Teddy for hiring Pace)
Pace as well, but Nagy is an idiot and terrible coach.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Don't worry Sweaty reminded us that when you win games, contracts take care of themselves.

Tool of the most massive order.

jive

Liked Posts:
Stop blaming Nagy.

Blame Pace. He hired Nagy. He picked the players. Put the blame where the blame belongs already.

(and blame George and Teddy for hiring Pace)
Why not blame both?
Nagy's desire to get Foles saddled us with a horrible contract that makes him untradeable and undroppable, while taking up cap space and a roster spot that could be used to upgrade this team. Nagy's desire to get Dalton caused us to drop Fuller, and create a hole where we didn't have one.

The Quinn deal from Pace didn't help either, as he's getting top dollar for being just a guy. With the cap space that these guys are taking up, we could still have Fuller and sign guys like Morgan Moses, Breshaud Breeland and/or Steven Nelson to bolster this team.

Pace has ultimate say, but I don't think he would have made the dumb QB moves without Nagy's input.
I'm just glad we didn't give up 3 first rounders for Russell Wilson. We would have had a crappy defense and no first rounders for 3 years to bolster it. Russell is probably glad too.

Bearsgonewild

Liked Posts:
Let me add another. (To the long list.)

Put in Justin Fields. But let's be tricky and outsmart everyone. And use him to... hand off!!! They will never see that coming!

Yes, that's using your players to their strengths. (sarcasm) What a Bozo.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
dIYST2QJ9v8FPf0-68L1YqEg6hWU3Dl70-Lr63pCp7w.jpg

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Nagy hate is so deep. Did Nagy trade up and draft a LT with a bad back? Did Nagy then sign old man Peters to defend the blind side? Did Nagy misappropriate draft capital and players contracts year over year leaving the team with an old, overpaid defense and no depth or draft capital to address it? You really want Pace around, the guy who orchestrated this mess of a team to hire Nagy's replacement?

What if Fields takes over in a couple weeks and he is the QB we have all been waiting for. The Bears can finally move the ball on offense and put together scoring drives, but the Defense is a steaming piece of poo. Nagy was brought here to groom a QB and give the Bears a 21st century offense. The Bears might have both my years end. Pace has had a long time to build this team and it's very apparent he has failed.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
The culture he has created is pathetic. It's hard to watch this idiots player packages and arena league gameplans.

Monty 3 carries for 57 yards....then he disappears and is on the bench. Was he sitting on sideline to throw Rams defense off or did he have to take a shit and leave the field? Being pulled on 3rd and short while killing them...smh

Byrd....jackass Nagy calls a WR screen and has a 175lb guy trying to block people. Speed guys trying to block big dudes.

Signs speed guys and we don't see crossing routes or deep posts(yes Rams played deep ball, but at least make an attempt, on 4th and long) or clear room for the underneath guys

Why no FG attempts and constantly going for it on 4th down....and if u go for it on 4th, look at ur player packages...what a dipshit

Eddie Jackson should be replaced immediately...yet dick breath was defending him at presser.

Accountability....the lack of it, has made guys soft as fuck. How the hell teams upper management, sits and watches this shit every week is embarrassing.

Quit going to the fucking games, otherwise we have to watch this fucktard trot out every fucking week.

How does supporting a losing culture, mean: I'm a real fan! Nah ur just a dumbass that wastes money, I can sit at home or go to a bar to watch my favorite team...no need to watch this shit and pad the owners pockets.....make them know we are not supporting this garbage ass coach and culture they created.
Well, Monty disappearing made sense. On the play where the defender hit him and Monty turned backwards and was tackled. He got up and was holding his (right?) hand up and one of his fingers seemed to be dislocated. A few plays later, cameras showed the medical team taping up his hand or addressing it some other way.

He disappeared because he was injured.

The rest is true.