Five Keys for the Bears to make the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
1. Score more points than their opponents. At first this seems easy and logical, but really it isn't. Go figure.

2. Make sure you opponent doesn't score too many points. Ya see, if you allow the team you're playing to score a lot of points, then they might score more than you. It defeats the whole purpose.

3. Don't turn the ball over. These are called turnovers. Essentially, it takes the ball away from you, and gives it to your opponent. So really, when you think about it - it limits your ability to do #1, and allows your opponent more chances for #2.

4. Have the ball for more time than your opponent. Again, this is something that seems easy, but some teams struggle with this. I mean, I guess if you score more points than you don't need to worry about the time, but it just helps. Or something.

5. Force turnovers. Just like you don't want to give the ball away on offense; on defense you actually want the ball back.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Thank you for the 5 easy and logical keys for the Bears to make the playoffs.

Do I think they will do any of those?

No.

Livewire

Liked Posts:
1. Stop playing soft cover 2 when we have a slow secondary and weak pass rush. I mean if a team keeps making 10-15 yard completions and drives down the field every series for points it is time to give up on your defensive scheme that work 10 years ago in Tampa, which had 4 hall of fame players on defense and one of the best defensive coordinators of all time. If it ain't broke don't fix it... but if it leaks like a siv then fix the leaks.

2. Block someone. Your running back is not going to gain any yards if you allow players in the backfield to touch him. Also your quarterback needs more than 2 seconds to deliver the ball.

3. Hope that Aaron Rodgers tears his ACL... and hope that the entire Vikings defensive line gets Aids and dies.

4. Hope Adrian Peterson fumbles the ball every time he touches it when he plays us.

... all those things need to happen for us to make the playoffs.

Wakacha

Liked Posts:
Our whole season depends on our offensive line. If our offensive line can protect Cutler, we can make the playoffs

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
There is a federal law against polluting the water way.

Just have them sell it as they can stop the Asian Carp with the Tampa 2.:crazydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.