Florio blames the refs for the Bears win over the Vikings

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
They are not quite the same situations.

Fields threw the ball out of bounds with Kmet in view of where the ball went out.

Dobbs threw the ball almost laterally with no one in view of where it went out.

If Florio wanted to say that Fields purposely threw an uncatchable ball, that would be true yet still be within the rules.

I would love to hear Florio defend the time that Dobbs threw the ball into the ground on the failed screen attempt where the RB was double covered. That ball was just as uncatchable as Fields throw out of bounds and the RB was just a hair closer to where the ball landed than Fields' throw.

That was just a fan of a team trying to defend their team.

It was like hearing today, when Rich Eisen was so gleeful that Michigan beat Ohio State and was feeling so vindicated that Michigan won despite Harbaugh being suspended and the grad student / coach who spied on other teams was fired and how Michigan still won.

I would have said to him, if I really cared, "well, the damage has been done. No need for that grad student to be on the team. He already provided what he was going to provide before he was fired. The information had already gotten to all the coaches and they used whatever advantage they might have gotten, with or without Harbaugh".

In truth though, I think all college teams spy on other teams in one form or another (maybe not dressing as a coach of another team and being with them on the sidelines). Michigan was just the scapegoat for what everyone does, kind of like the Black Sox were the scapegoats in MLB, when everyone was cheating in baseball.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I like how no mention of the inconsistent calls that benefitted the Vikings.

Kyler Gordon took off his helmet? Flag. Oh it was a helmet malfunction? We'll change it to taunting

The refs were complete garbage

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Florio was clearly trolling. Must be down on clicks