Floyd 10.5 sacks

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
At this point Khalil Mack is basically Alex Brown. He's just a guy. Definitely not a game changer. What a waste of money.

Lol he is the No 1 graded Edge player. Pagano just sucks and is wasting him.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Aaron Donald will likely finish as a top 3 DL of all time and probably No 1.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Sometimes guys don’t fit your defense. Floyd was underwhelming with both fangio and pagano. No surprise with pagano either. Pagano can’t get a heart beat from Mack and Quinn.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Aaron Donald > Khalil Mack
People laugh at posters who care about draft position. I laugh when they look at where Aaron Donald was drafted and where the Bears were slotted during that draft and had a major need at DT.

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
Sometimes guys don’t fit your defense. Floyd was underwhelming with both fangio and pagano. No surprise with pagano either. Pagano can’t get a heart beat from Mack and Quinn.

What, wait, you're telling me that a DC that puts LB's on fast WR can't get a heart beat out of his players, come on man.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I wish we all had time machines so we could win the lottery. SMH

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
People laugh at posters who care about draft position. I laugh when they look at where Aaron Donald was drafted and where the Bears were slotted during that draft and had a major need at DT.

don’t forget we had a couple of meaningless wins that season that cost us getting Donald.

msadows

Liked Posts:

I laugh at the fact that the three best qb's in the nfl were taken #10, by a team who traded up from #27, #24, and #75 overall.

Meatball central.

Draft position only matters in the nba.

Picks 16-20 were all pro bowlers in the 2018 draft class. Go pound on sand. Or don't, just go become a chiefs fan.