Floyd won't gain any weight

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:
Still haven't seen him run stunt in regular season games for some odd reason.

Maybe they are saving that for the Super Bowl.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
jenngibson.jpg

That bitch lied to me!

That's a "bitch"? Looks like a "dick".

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
If he can play, he can play. Fairly miserable in the first for Ryan. I think his injuries probably preclude him from playing football. Floyd is another first round project with little prospect.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Love what I'm seeing in Floyd. Not sure what you people are bitching about. This kid is gonna be special.

beantacos

Liked Posts:
Love what I'm seeing in Floyd. Not sure what you people are bitching about. This kid is gonna be special.

Agreed.

The question isn't if he can gain weight (being human, he can) it's how much can he gain & retain his athleticism. I think he looks great on the field, he's going to be solid

Washington

Liked Posts:
Seems like he's had some sort of injury every week including the preseason. I still contend he's brittle.

Heard he injured his shoulder trying to lift a Big Mac. He needs to cut them first and eat it in 2 shifts. I'm not sure he could finish a whole Big Mac in one sitting.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think before we anoint him into the Pro Bowl, perhaps he should do something crazy like get a whole sack or at least a tackle for a loss.

Argue about his pro-bowl merrits, game speed, and hand skills for a rookie all you want. This is about just please stop with the fairy land stuff where you project his development based on coming back a bigger and stronger person. That isn't one of the options in reality. He can learn to protect himself, coaches can learn to protect him, and he can get a tiny bit stronger but he isn't going to be the hulk. He will never use strength to beat anybody, he uses length and speed. He will get better at using length and speed. Lets talk about that and not magic strength pills he will consume. He is 24, not 21.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I hope the court orders Rask to turn in his computer.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
I think Floyd needs to gain 11.5632 lbs to become successful. That's rather easy for a guy already weighing around 240. We are talking less than 5 % of his body mass.