legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
lol Scherff will not be the first tackle off the board, i promise you that.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Dupree is the most versatile athletic and technical DE in the entire draft...

He is not the fastest (Ray) or the most athletic (randy Gregory) or the strongest (Leonard Williams)

Dupree is the smartest in my opinion and does all things at a very high level so he's fast just not the fastest, he's strong just not the strongest, he's super athletic just not dependent on athleticism... And he is plenty technical and has the intelligence to play at the NFL level....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dupree is the most versatile athletic and technical DE in the entire draft...

He is not the fastest (Ray) or the most athletic (randy Gregory) or the strongest (Leonard Williams)

Dupree is the smartest in my opinion and does all things at a very high level so he's fast just not the fastest, he's strong just not the strongest, he's super athletic just not dependent on athleticism... And he is plenty technical and has the intelligence to play at the NFL level....

Against College level Olineman, he appears to have a very nice quick first step. How that translates >shrugs<...

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Against College level Olineman, he appears to have a very nice quick first step. How that translates >shrugs<...

He also has solid coverage skills and awareness... Takes great angles and doesn't over pursue.. He demanded the most attention on his team and has been a playmaker for a team that doesn't have tons of talent