Former Bears tight end Chris Gedney dies at 47

MakeMyDay

VISIONARY
Donator
Liked Posts:
Be honest. When was the last time you thought of Chris Gedney before you heard this news?

He was a Announcer at Syracuse University football, he was also heavily involved with the college and promoting the program...

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
You need a kleenex

v1.dDs1OTU4ODtqOzE3NjI0OzEyMDA7MTc1OzIzOQ

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not our business but I too would love to know why. People are always curious when young people die. Hell, I'm 9 years older than Gedney. My wife's younger brother died unexpectedly yesterday at age 50 and we're having an autopsy so we know.

Rest in peace young man.

F5 this.

Sorry for your loss

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
can't mitigate death....bullhonky....go walk through a graveyard from the 1700s and look at the average lifespan...it's longer now...why is that....because many of the things people used to die earlier from have been mitigated. This is a defeatist attitude and quite frankly I'm disappointed in you.
People live longer, but they still die. It's one of the very few things in life that is a certainty.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Kaufman20Embalm

Liked Posts:
Unless your friend or family, the news of his death, and how he died, is absolutely none of your business.

I am a funeral director, I always make it my business to know how my clients passed away. It greatly effects the way the body can be prepared. It also allows my to know what kind of precautions I need to take for my own saftey, in cases of infectious diseases. But in my experience the general public is fascinated with how young people die.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am a funeral director, I always make it my business to know how my clients passed away. It greatly effects the way the body can be prepared. It also allows my to know what kind of precautions I need to take for my own saftey, in cases of infectious diseases. But in my experience the general public is fascinated with how young people die.

I've seen foreigner alts (ForeignBanana), old lady alts (baNaNa Bear), and gamer kids with ADD alts (Vash) . . . . Never seen an embalmer alt . . .

. . . Kudos, fella . . .

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
I've seen foreigner alts (ForeignBanana), old lady alts (baNaNa Bear), and gamer kids with ADD alts (Vash) . . . . Never seen an embalmer alt . . .

. . . Kudos, fella . . .

it's the Chicago Bears board, entirely appropriate

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

Well, death is literally your business.

Washington

Liked Posts:

You'll never run out of work. And yes, I agree, the general public is fascinated with how young people die because it goes against the norm. The big "C" continues to hit younger generations all the time.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rip