Status
Not open for further replies.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I love Matt, hes a funny dude.

Well neither of them ran very well against the Chargers but then again, that OL gave them nothing to work with. Chester did have that nice 3rd down dump off and ran for the 1st but he also fumbled. I hope the line improved because both of these guys are quality backs.

bossdrb

The Boss
Donator
Liked Posts:
I love Matt, hes a funny dude.

Well neither of them ran very well against the Chargers but then again, that OL gave them nothing to work with. Chester did have that nice 3rd down dump off and ran for the 1st but he also fumbled. I hope the line improved because both of these guys are quality backs.

One of the power o plays they ran, where I believe Kreutz pulled to the right, if he landed a solid block, easy gain first down or more for Forte. Fundamentals...

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
They just need to give Forte a couple yards and i think he's pretty good at picking up the rest. He did it in 08 to some extent but he was getting hit behind the LOS all last season and the MCL didnt help.

FQD1911

War-Time Consigliere
Liked Posts:
One of the power o plays they ran, where I believe Kreutz pulled to the right, if he landed a solid block, easy gain first down or more for Forte. Fundamentals...

just looked at this play. Omyiale (shockingly) crushed his dude. Kreutz hesitated and got there late. if he gets there on time (as you said), easy first down. Tice will get them right & the run game will improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.