• Total voters

EL ROCKSTEADY

CBMB Refugee
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Looking at what he has done in the past, I would say its an impressive choice. Im not as in tune with the history. Any have opinions positives or negative on this guy? what do you guys think?

firefan2001

Liked Posts:
Those two championships he won, he had Donovan and De Rosario on the team. Do we have two superstars on our team?

EL ROCKSTEADY

CBMB Refugee
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
we have 1, and he won supporter's shield with SJ w/o them and wondo had golden boot. He also has British accent which is at least 2 more wins for the Fire.

firefan2001

Liked Posts:
we have 1, and he won supporter's shield with SJ w/o them and wondo had golden boot. He also has British accent which is at least 2 more wins for the Fire.

Mike Magee had a GREAT year, but he's not a superstar. I'd bet he won't get anywhere close to 21 goals in 2014.

EL ROCKSTEADY

CBMB Refugee
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Mike Magee had a GREAT year, but he's not a superstar. I'd bet he won't get anywhere close to 21 goals in 2014.
itspossible, but under the scenario he was in, it was just plug in and play, no system nuances or playing for a crappy team, which we were until he showed up. I dont believe what he accomplished this year was fluke.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
Those two championships he won, he had Donovan and De Rosario on the team. Do we have two superstars on our team?

He's also Director of Soccer Ops, so he should have at least some say in that. Can't get us Keane-like money DP on his own, of course, but he'll have some control over our roster makeup.

Bear06

Liked Posts:
I'm not a fan of Frank Yallop tbh. This is the guy that had the SJ Smurfquakes playing thuggish soccer in the last few seasons, but to be fair to him the Smurfquakes were still playing like thugs when he left a couple of months ago.