Fred Pfeiffer and Hou need to See This

Fred

Liked Posts:
Frankie B.S., I enjoy your stuff, but all this video proves is that the 2004 H.S. Dunk contest voters were either drunk or 230 lb. single women whow love Melissa Etheridge and Ellen DeGeneres. Candace Parker couldn't start for a division II NCAA team. It's just a sad fact of life.

As my Avatar Ron Burgundy eloquently put it: "I'm a man who discovered the wheel, and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn! That's what kind of man I am. You're just a woman with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of us. It's science."

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah Frank,

I enjoy how you bring up strange topics and say you have a different opinion as the rest of the world just to see how the others react. ;)

Very entertaining. :)

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ok...umm...All of Parker's dunks weren't even close to as good as anyone else's. Granted, she's a girl and her dunking is great in itself, but seriously, her vertical isn't even close.

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
The dunk contest is about theatre. Would we be watching some crappy HS dunk contest at all if she wasn't in it? Of course not, so Parker is a deserving winner on that basis even if her dunks weren't spectacular, they made people watch.

Liked Posts:
Yeah but she won the contest. In other words, a WNBA player beat Rudy Gay, Josh Smith (a past dunk champion) and J.R. Smith in a dunk contest. The fact these guys entered the draft in the first place is shocking to me. If you lose to a girl in a dunk contest you HAVE to leave America, right?

But the beauty is, this isn't an ordinary girl. She's kin to Anthony Parker and I've got news for you - Anthony ain't the best baller in the family.

Tell ya what - when the WNBA goes belly up in...oh, about 2 or 3 years (that's a generous estimate) and she's invited to a teams training camp and she takes the court in a preseason game let's see what happens.

Let's see what happens.

I think there's going to be a LOT of surprised people.

Spud Webb, Greg Grant, Muggsy Bogues, Earl Boykins and Michael Adams made a living out of this league for many, many years. Candace Parker is about 8 inches taller and at least 20 pounds heavier than a lot of those guys.

Let's just wait and see what happens when she plays in a real game.

Fred wrote:
Candace Parker couldn't start for a division II NCAA team. It's just a sad fact of life.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Yeah but she won the contest. In other words, a WNBA player beat Rudy Gay, Josh Smith (a past dunk champion) and J.R. Smith in a dunk contest. The fact these guys entered the draft in the first place is shocking to me. If you lose to a girl in a dunk contest you HAVE to leave America, right?

But the beauty is, this isn't an ordinary girl. She's kin to Anthony Parker and I've got news for you - Anthony ain't the best baller in the family.

Tell ya what - when the WNBA goes belly up in...oh, about 2 or 3 years (that's a generous estimate) and she's invited to a teams training camp and she takes the court in a preseason game let's see what happens.

Let's see what happens.

Spud Webb, Greg Grant, Muggsy Bogues, Earl Boykins and Michael Adams made a living out of this league for many, many years. Candace Parker is about 8 inches taller and at least 20 pounds heavier than a lot of those guys.

Man, you inhale some strong stuff. I can name a million reasons why she can't play in the NBDL, let alone the NBA...aint happening.

theCHI_Life84

Liked Posts:
i didnt even watch the end of it but reading the other posts, i cant believe she won this contest. she really shouldnt have even been there. this was a DUNK contest, not a "spectacle" contest. yes, it is amazing that she can dunk, but lets be real here, the dudes she was up against blew her out of the friggin stadium. she did nothing special, and i thought that you found something good in this video but it actually works against you in that she really does not compare to the athleticism of her male counterparts here. and these guys havent even reached their physical peaks yet. until she does the stuff that the 6'2" guy was doing in this vid, then she doesnt belong anywhere near this dunk contest.

and i highly doubt that shes better than her brother. youre going to have to find some hard evidence to prove that theory. but make it stronger than this vid right here because this really hurts your case.

dont get me wrong, id love to see a female run with the big boys. however, there isnt one out there that is good enough. candace parker is not that female.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hmm...I'd like to see who'd win in a one on one match between the Parkers...I think Candace might actually win. Not sure...Anthony does have a bit of a height advantage...*Shrugs*

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
Frank Breakfast-Styleham wrote:

Let's see what happens.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

All the Pina Coladas & sun have really gotten to your head. This will never, EVER happen. I could list the reasons but it ain't worth the time or effort. Don't even know why I posted anything in the first place.