Fred, we need a podcast badly.

engies

Liked Posts:
??? ?????? wrote:
anorexorcist wrote:
Kush I don't know if I as a fan can move on from this. I invest my time and money into this team every year for the last 16 years. I suffered thru the age of kornel David and rusty larue. BG was symbolic of the rise from the ashes, Rose was the future security, and one last trade was all we needed. Instead, we have Kurt and Dung. And I can't wait as Rose takes the path KG took, quietly loyal for years as the team gets worse and worse and then is finally traded and wins a title the next year.

Agreed. I like Kirk Hinrich, and I like Deng for the most part, just not his play last year, but I expect him to be better last year. But you won't be able to watch the Bulls play without thinking....wow, this team would be so much better with Ben still here. That is more in the future, the watching the Bulls and saying, eh, the team's alright...but if only they kept Ben. Next year will really be bad, as we will suck next year. We probably can bring ourselves back to mediocrity with some improvement from Derrick Rose, our #7-9 pick in the 2010 NBA Draft, and our B-list 2010 free agent...but we aren't building a championsip team here.

I agree whole heartedly. Reinsdorf doesnt care as long as the money comes in. He probably wont go into luxury for Bosh. I remember he had a hard time being convinced to go into luxury for MICHAEL JORDAN! & a team that won 72 wins & an NBA Championship!

engies

Liked Posts:
st. park wrote:
hey houheffna, why are you such an awful internet poster?

I wish the Karma function was still here because I would give +1 for that

engies

Liked Posts:
houheffna wrote:
DUDE PLEASE STOP TALKING! I FEEL LIKE I GET DUMBER EVERY TIME I READ YOUR POSTS!

Without responding to your whole, idiotic rant and getting dumber for doing it, I am just going to say one thing. We won, 49, 47 and 41 games twice WITH Gordon. Pre-Gordon we made the playoffs ZERO times in six years, with Gordon we have made it 4 out of 5. Now your going to try to point to other players besides Ben Gordon who should be given credit for that, but your dumb, we all know that and all recognize Gordon was the best player. So lets all accept the fact that your a jackass and MOVE ON!

AWFUL MOVE FOR THE BULLS...NO IF'S AND'S OR BUT'S

I don't think you can get any dumber. Believe me. I am sure the short yellow school bus picks your dumb ass up every morning.

Those playoff runs were team efforts, Gordon did nothing Jordanesque like "lead" the team to the playoffs. A bunch of decent players with a good coach had mediocre seasons.

You shouldn't grade on a curve concerning these things. I am sure that is what you are used to. Being a part of mediocrity in a league that takes 16 out of 30 teams into the playoffs is not saying much. At the end of the day, they had to rebuild. And getting Rose allows them to start. They are nowhere near a championship, and they are not that good right now. I am hoping things get better.

And I hope you can get your head out of your ass.

Sure there were team efforts, but there were dozens of games that were won just by Ben pulling us out of the hole we were in & going nuts & scoring whatever it was to win us the game. I cant think of any situations in which Kirk, Luol, or anyone else other than maybe a few from Rose did

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
engies wrote:
houheffna wrote:
DUDE PLEASE STOP TALKING! I FEEL LIKE I GET DUMBER EVERY TIME I READ YOUR POSTS!

Without responding to your whole, idiotic rant and getting dumber for doing it, I am just going to say one thing. We won, 49, 47 and 41 games twice WITH Gordon. Pre-Gordon we made the playoffs ZERO times in six years, with Gordon we have made it 4 out of 5. Now your going to try to point to other players besides Ben Gordon who should be given credit for that, but your dumb, we all know that and all recognize Gordon was the best player. So lets all accept the fact that your a jackass and MOVE ON!

I don't think you can get any dumber. Believe me. I am sure the short yellow school bus picks your dumb ass up every morning.

Those playoff runs were team efforts, Gordon did nothing Jordanesque like "lead" the team to the playoffs. A bunch of decent players with a good coach had mediocre seasons.

You shouldn't grade on a curve concerning these things. I am sure that is what you are used to. Being a part of mediocrity in a league that takes 16 out of 30 teams into the playoffs is not saying much. At the end of the day, they had to rebuild. And getting Rose allows them to start. They are nowhere near a championship, and they are not that good right now. I am hoping things get better.

Sure there were team efforts, but there were dozens of games that were won just by Ben pulling us out of the hole we were in & going nuts & scoring whatever it was to win us the game. I cant think of any situations in which Kirk, Luol, or anyone else other than maybe a few from Rose did

Rose has one I think.

Rose had a huge fourth quarter in Houston that led to that comeback this year, but you can't count that one, because Gordon had 11 points in that fourth quarter, and was just as big as Rose in leading the comeback.

I can't think of the specific game where Rose brought us back pretty much single handedly. But I'm pretty sure it happened at least once.

Jannero Pargo is the only other guy besides Ben to really do that during Ben's tenure with the Bulls...at least that I can think of.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:

Why are you asking me dumb ass questions?

BG helped us out of horrible to mediocrity. Great. How many dumb, ill-advised shots did he take? How many times did he not even consider passing the ball and just hoist up a shot, or dribble the ball off his leg for the turnover? The defense we had going pulled us out of more holes than any one player.

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:
??? ?????? wrote:
engies wrote:
houheffna wrote:

Rose has one I think.

Rose had a huge fourth quarter in Houston that led to that comeback this year, but you can't count that one, because Gordon had 11 points in that fourth quarter, and was just as big as Rose in leading the comeback.

I can't think of the specific game where Rose brought us back pretty much single handedly. But I'm pretty sure it happened at least once.

Jannero Pargo is the only other guy besides Ben to really do that during Ben's tenure with the Bulls...at least that I can think of.

The Warriors game comes to mind, the Jazz game,Raptors,Thunder

engies

Liked Posts:
??? ?????? wrote:
engies wrote:
houheffna wrote:

Rose has one I think.

Yep thats why I said other than Rose. I think Rose had a few games were maybe he didnt lead us back, but games in which he carried us the entire game or at least an entire half when Ben was having a bad night.

Yes Pargo I should remember that little spark plug.

engies

Liked Posts:
houheffna wrote:

Why are you asking me dumb ass questions?

BG helped us out of horrible to mediocrity. Great. How many dumb, ill-advised shots did he take? How many times did he not even consider passing the ball and just hoist up a shot, or dribble the ball off his leg for the turnover? The defense we had going pulled us out of more holes than any one player.
I'm not going to even argue with you because the facts & stats have proven your complaints about Ben to be wrong & you are blinded by your hate for him.

I can remember plenty of articles or podcasts in which Fred & Mark, or Doug would run down stats that proved that Ben had so many less turnovers for a guy who handles the ball as much as he does.

Defensively he improved into an average defender. The only times i didnt see him chase his man around screens & get in there face was when he had a torn hamstring. & people like you dont appreciate him even when he played on one leg. I feel like doing a fred rant on you. I would like Fred to have you on as a guest just so he can rebut everything you say with stats & figures, but you're not worth the time.

Many people have stated there displeasure in your posts. You're entitled to your opinion but I'd respect it more if you could prove what your saying.