Free Agency news tracker

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
How crazy would it be if the Bears just decided to go in house to replace both Amos and Callahan and ended up signing L.Bell, after trading J.Howard of course? We would have no needs on offense if we did that except to sign a couple backup o-linemen and would have enough money left to find a 3rd OLB.

Yes i do know that this isn't gonna happen but we would be legit if it did.

Not that far fetched with the talent we have on defense we should be able to survive losing both of them. But if you have the money might as well keep them

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I want Amos over Callahan

But with how many safeties are hitting free agency might be better off keeping Callahan and see what we can do with another safety

I can also see us replacing Callahan in the third round and fa will focus on ss and rb

Stay tuned this will be allot different free agency then what we are used to

Very tough to find a slot CB in the third who can start early. Most good corners play on the outside on college, not an easy transition.

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
Could you imagine Brown and Bell on the same team?

..unstoppable.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Schefter now reporting Jackson's deal is $30m/3 years. That sounds more like it.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
So much wrong with that quote that I barely know where to begin.

The defense that dominated last season should take a back seat to a whiny douche who will want to be paid better than the QB?

mmmmmkay

Awwwwwww someone is missing his little children buddies....so sad.

So just like your little buddies do you skipped where i said we would still sign a 3rd OLB which in case you didn't know (wouldn't surprise me) an OLB is a outside linebacker which plays on defense and of course you cut out the part of my post that i said that i know this isn't gonna happen.....children....lol.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Very tough to find a slot CB in the third who can start early. Most good corners play on the outside on college, not an easy transition.

Two years ago you are right. But we are pretty damn talented on defense. He won’t be surrounded by chumps I think that would make a big difference

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Must be rereading his own shit.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
There's plenty wrong with your quote as well.

Bell is a whiny douche because he didn't want to play for what the Steelers offered?

He wasn't under contract and had no obligation to them therefore decided to sit out rather than play for 14.5 mil for one year.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Even though you're right and Vu is wrong quite a bit, the only reason he posted that is because he loves following me around and making dumb comments to everything i post especially when either of his two buddies SHM and Grimmy Boy don't get to me first. It really is true love between the 3 of them.

#stalker

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
There's plenty wrong with your quote as well.

Bell is a whiny douche because he didn't want to play for what the Steelers offered?

He wasn't under contract and had no obligation to them therefore decided to sit out rather than play for 14.5 mil for one year.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
He was a douche before that too.

How many suspensions has he served already?

Pass.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Not that far fetched with the talent we have on defense we should be able to survive losing both of them. But if you have the money might as well keep them

Yeah i'm with you but our defense is gonna be good with that front 7 we have and with Fuller, Prince and E.Jackson so i don't think it would be all that hard to replace one of Amos or Callahan in house which would be Amos for me and replacing him with one of D.Bush or DHC and finding a cheaper option to replace Callahan in free agency or draft.

Getting L.Bell would take a huge amount of pressure off of Trubs as well and don't see any other needs on that offense if we did get him.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Steelers kept Big Ben too long.

He will retire this year before or after season and they are going to suck and have 80,000,000 in cap room. Got nothing for loss of 3 HoFers.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Awwwwwww someone is missing his little children buddies....so sad.

So just like your little buddies do you skipped where i said we would still sign a 3rd OLB which in case you didn't know (wouldn't surprise me) an OLB is a outside linebacker which plays on defense and of course you cut out the part of my post that i said that i know this isn't gonna happen.....children....lol.

But you let two starters in the secondary walk first...so the defense still suffers.

Even though you're right and Vu is wrong quite a bit, the only reason he posted that is because he loves following me around and making dumb comments to everything i post especially when either of his two buddies SHM and Grimmy Boy don't get to me first. It really is true love between the 3 of them.

#stalker

OMG

We post on the same message board...that is it. Please stop thinking you are that important and PLEASE stop derailing the FOOTBALL conversation with your paranoia.

Signed,

-All of CCS

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet
Source: The #Vikings are not exercising the option on starting S Andrew Sendejo, making him a free agent. Another talented safety in the mix before free agency.
10:28 AM - 11 Mar 2019

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

He will retire this year before or after season and they are going to suck and have 80,000,000 in cap room. Got nothing for loss of 3 HoFers.

You're right, but, that's their problem not ours

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Benjamin Allbright
‏@AllbrightNFL
Jets are very interested in LB Kwon Alexander.
10:29 AM - 11 Mar 2019

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

I can see Ben being a bigger problem then has been reported just by how much he acted like a little bitch when they drafted M.Rudolph and how i guess he wouldn't even talk to the kid in practice or help him. Can't remember exactly what it was but i know he made some childish remarks about them drafting him and about if he would help him in practice.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Daniel Greenberg
@ChiSportUpdates
On NFL Network, @TomPelissero mentioned the Chicago Bears as a potential landing spot for Cordarrelle Patterson.
10:35 AM - 11 Mar 2019

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Daniel Greenberg
@ChiSportUpdates
On NFL Network, @TomPelissero mentioned the Chicago Bears as a potential landing spot for Cordarrelle Patterson.
10:35 AM - 11 Mar 2019

This would be a good signing especially for Kick and punt return duties but the Pats also used him at RB some soooooo.....maybe Nagy could get some RB use out of him and this would help keep Cohen a little more fresh keeping him from punt return duties.