Free Agency news tracker

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
OT Bobbie Hart re-signs in Cincinnati for 3/21.

Bobbie Massie contract looks better and better.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Cut Robinson and then you have to pay another WR to do his job $17M... brilliant.

Or you can just elevate Miller after another year of development and/or draft a WR to groom to replace ARob and his whopping 850 yards. Don't think you need to spend 17 million a year to find a WR with that production. I also offered other alternatives so if ARob turns it around then you simply cut other guys. Just to be clear this was regarding 2020 not next year.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter
Following Following @AdamSchefter
Bengals signing OT Bobby Hart...3 yrs $21M+, per source.
2:55 PM - 11 Mar 2019

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Or you can just elevate Miller after another year of development and/or draft a WR to groom to replace ARob and his whopping 850 yards. Don't think you need to spend 17 million a year to find a WR with that production. I also offered other alternatives so if ARob turns it around then you simply cut other guys.

Your hate is something else. First year in this offense and was injured but you already want to cut him

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
OT Bobbie Hart re-signs in Cincinnati for 3/21.

Bobbie Massie contract looks better and better.

Smart of Pace to get him early

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Your hate is something else. First year in this offense and was injured but you already want to cut him

We don’t need 40 pages of that guy blabbering about Robinson in this thread!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Can you guys read? I was responding to Windy's premise.

Low first year and then it likely costs you Robinson or Gabriel and someone else in 2020 or 2021.

Yes if getting Bell now means I have to cut ARob in 2020 then I do it. Not sure why that is hate to respond to Windy's comment above. Miller would be going into his 3rd year, Cohen would be going into his 4th and can spend more time at WR with Bell a 3 down back so do I think the O is better with Bell or ARob and the answer for me is with Bell.

We don’t need 40 pages of that guy blabbering about Robinson in this thread!

Perhaps you guys should stop cunting then. Windy brought it up but yet ya'll getting your panties in a bunch because I responded to it. Perhaps direct your concerns to Windy.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
In other breaking news, Remy still has an irrational hatred for Allen Robinson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Ouch Collins contract, Amos is going to make some team very unhappy with a massive contract for solid but not spectacular play.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Could always extend Robinson and lower his cap $ dramatically, almost none of that $ is guaranteed.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Ouch Collins contract, Amos is going to make some team very unhappy with a massive contract for solid but not spectacular play.

Agreed. Anything north of $10M/year is a reach for an in the box safety who doesn't create turnovers.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
In other breaking news, Remy still has an irrational hatred for Allen Robinson

In other breaking news WCBF and others still seem bent out of shape regarding previous debates. Not sure why it is irrational to prefer Bell over ARob.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
In other breaking news WCBF and others still seem bent out of shape regarding previous debates. Not sure why it is irrational to prefer Bell over ARob.

Because you are creating a need to fill another. Makes no sense

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Bryan Perez @BryanPerezNFL
1m
You have to wonder if Bobby Massie is regretting not hitting the open market. I have a feeling he would've made a bit more than the #Bears paid him ($7.7M per year).
ct-spt-bears-free-agency-ryan-pace-rosenbloom-20180314

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:

You've been hating on Robinson since about week 2, don't act like Bell has anything to do with it.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers

Nobody is ever bent out of shape over a previous debate with you except for the wasted time

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Between that and paying a nb 9 mil I just don’t see it wise

One thing it shows to me is stafford is done. Their focus always has been give stafford this and that and defense be damned. Now all the resources going to defense which shows when feasible they are moving on from him

How so, what I see is MP bringing in three ex-patriots to "change the culture". Time will tell. The Trey Flowers signing is a good sign, Edge rushers are going to get paid, Amendola is ok, 4.5 mil not exactly breaking the bank, time will tell on the Coleman deal, that is the one I would consider most shaky. Is Detroit positioning themselves to go WR in the 1st? Now it seems feasible. Draft DK Metcalf, trade Marvin Jones?

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The Robinson point is to simply say that Bell would require a serious resource shuffle on offense in the future.