Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Thanks! There are more than a few guys who may not get tagged that will hit one of Poles' FA priorities

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Think they will have to get pretty creative to re-sign Baker. This move should put them in the low to mid 20s in remaining cap.

Also probably means they aren't going to tag Winfield.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
So he wanted to win, then goes back to a team with baker mayfield(or worse) at QB? lol

That tax free income and florida life prob got to him
not just tax-free income, 50M Tax free and if he goes bankrupt, his entire house is exempt from the bankruptcy proceeding.

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
not just tax-free income, 50M Tax free and if he goes bankrupt, his entire house is exempt from the bankruptcy proceeding.
Did not know this about FL... Swore the COL out that way was significantly higher and taxes on goods were super high that leveled some stuff out. VA sucks more every day. Not like I plan to go bankrupt. Grumble grumble massive taxes grumble.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Did not know this about FL... Swore the COL out that way was significantly higher and taxes on goods were super high that leveled some stuff out. VA sucks more every day. Not like I plan to go bankrupt. Grumble grumble massive taxes grumble.
I happen to have an old "rival" from law school (I would hate him but he has a few traits that I respect as truly admirable). This old classmate of mine happened to use Florida's bankruptcy rules advantageously to rid himself of all sorts of debt. And when you look into the history of it, Florida chose this as a means of attracting wealth, so it is genuinely a feature, not a flaw in the system.

Long story short, to hell with Florida and the backwards way they work.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
I think bears go Best Center and Top 3 safety in FA a WR (not many top tier ones available) and like an AJ Espinosa at edge. Maybe a splash signing at DT.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Jayden should be screaming right now. Absolutely the worst spot for him. What makes the raiders think getsky can coach jayden when he was clueless calling plays for justins skillset?

says picks 5-7

meaning another QB taken in the top 8. Good for the Bears