Free Agency Rumors and Discussion

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Gresham

Big, strong blocker and has experience and can at least cover up for Bennett in the run game.

Should be cheap signing, 2-3 million.

Hicks

Just get the DL talent is thinning and the Bears will still need to hit up the draft even with him.

Kearse

Don't see the point, there are not enough tosses to go around and he doesn't play special teams.

No special teams in Kearse?

I start becoming a fan when he was returning kicks for touchdowns. I remember one in 2013 against Denver.

Mitchapalooza

Per @MikeSilver, Broncos and 49ers are "there" in trade compensation, and Denver is talking to Kaepernick's agent about a restructure.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Adam Jahns ‏@adamjahns 15m15 minutes ago
Details on CB Tracy Porter's #Bears deal, per source: guarantee is $4.25 million. Includes $900K signing bonus, 46-man roster bonuses.

Adam Jahns ‏@adamjahns 13m13 minutes ago
One more note on CB Tracy Porter's #Bears deal: It includes a $1 million Pro Bowl bonus in every year of 3-year deal. Full of incentives.

Adam Jahns ‏@adamjahns 10m10 minutes ago
The new contracts for #Bears CB Tracy Porter and RT Bobby Massie both feature plenty of incentives.

from Biggs-

McManis, 28, agreed to the contract after visiting the Patriots during the day and turned down offers from New England and the Jacksonville Jaguars. The deal is believed to be slightly better than what the Chiefs paid to re-sign linebacker Frank Zombo, one of their best special teams players. Although Zombo received a three-year contract, his deal averages $1.2 million per season.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
The fixation with conte is the great white hype syndrome. As bad as he is people can't let go cause he's white. We see this with morons clamorimg for shitty players just cause they played at the college they went to

Racist

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Conte doesn't want to feel bad about having a Bear tattoo.

GXOU7Gf.jpg

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Bears are re-signing special teams ace Sherrick McManis to a 2-year contract.

great signing.

Him with all our 6th round picks........can we send 11 guys to the pro bowl on special teams???

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The fixation with conte is the great white hype syndrome. As bad as he is people can't let go cause he's white. We see this with morons clamorimg for shitty players just cause they played at the college they went to

Settle down there bub. My Conte troll thread had nothing to do with him being white.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Right now I look at the Bears CB group as being

1. Fuller
2. Porter
3. ____________________
4. Callahan
5. McManis

Could really use a Hayward or Robinson to possibly play the slot and be the primary backup.

GatorLandMike

Liked Posts:
Per @MikeSilver, Broncos and 49ers are "there" in trade compensation, and Denver is talking to Kaepernick's agent about a restructure.

IMAGINE THAT

Who was the `1st guy WAYYYYY Before anything about this broke out?? You guessed it GatorLandMike....
I told you guys that SF/Den reached out to Bears for deal involving Cutler but Pace gave no response back. Go back and read it!!
I said I thought this had legs for many reason. Apparently, Pace is not going for it which is why just Den & SF
But I said Kap goes to Denver WAAYYYYY Before anybody broke this news about Kap to Denver

Can I get a GROUP HUG???

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

1. Fuller
2. Porter
3. ____________________
4. Callahan
5. McManis

Could really use a Hayward or Robinson to possibly play the slot and be the primary backup.

Yep, need another experience vet and then a rookie to push them.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:

1. Fuller
2. Porter
3. ____________________
4. Callahan
5. McManis

Would really love to get one of those guys, Hayward especially. Brandon Boykin is another guy the Bears should look at.

I am really worried about the depth at CB. It's such an important position and the Bears basically have nobody after Fuller and Porter who I am still not completely sold on to be honest.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
right now i look at the bears cb group as being

1. Fuller
2. Porter
3. Hargraves____
4. Callahan
5. Mcmanis

could really use a hayward or robinson to possibly play the slot and be the primary backup.

fify

Reactions: 1ke

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
IMAGINE THAT

Who was the `1st guy WAYYYYY Before anything about this broke out?? You guessed it GatorLandMike....
I told you guys that SF/Den reached out to Bears for deal involving Cutler but Pace gave no response back. Go back and read it!!
I said I thought this had legs for many reason. Apparently, Pace is not going for it which is why just Den & SF
But I said Kap goes to Denver WAAYYYYY Before anybody broke this news about Kap to Denver

Can I get a GROUP HUG???

Do you have any insider info on Chris Conte?

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
IMAGINE THAT

Can I get a GROUP HUG???

Just stop. Stop embarrassing yourself