Free Agency Rumors and Discussion

Matt Suhey

Liked Posts:
IMAGINE THAT

Who was the `1st guy WAYYYYY Before anything about this broke out?? You guessed it GatorLandMike....
I told you guys that SF/Den reached out to Bears for deal involving Cutler but Pace gave no response back. Go back and read it!!
I said I thought this had legs for many reason. Apparently, Pace is not going for it which is why just Den & SF
But I said Kap goes to Denver WAAYYYYY Before anybody broke this news about Kap to Denver

Can I get a GROUP HUG???

Mike I have to hand to you for calling this before anyone anywhere into the NFL had a sniff about this. Any chance the Bears are pursuing a safety or corner at this time?

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
FA Wish List:

1. Walter Thurmond, SS
2. Akiem Hicks, DE
3. Brandon Boykin/Patrick Robinson, CB
4. Jermain Gresham, TE
5. Resign Jarvis Jenkins, DE and possibly Zach Miller

peanut33tillman

Liked Posts:
A few names I'm looking at still, all secondary...

Casey Hayward
Patrick Robinson
Walter Thurmond
Tony Jefferson- Cant understand why Bears wouldnt at last entertain idea of an offer sheet for him. Young 24 year old ascending SS and with their signing of Branch yesterday they may not be as likely to match.

GatorLandMike

Liked Posts:
Nailed it!

36G14Bk.gif

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 27m27 minutes ago
Here's a sentiment not many have shared recently: Colin Kaepernick wants to play in Cleveland. Respects Hue Jackson. Browns-Niners talking.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Here's a sentiment not many have shared recently: Colin Kaepernick wants to play in Cleveland. Respects Hue Jackson. Browns-Niners talking.

He's definitely a good coach. The problem is, can one man right the ship that has been so wrong for so many years. Odds are definitely stacked against Hue.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Chris Hagan FOX Indy

With talks at a stand still w/ Colts, Jerrell Freeman will be in Chicago today to meet with the Bears. The Giants & Falcons also in the mix.

Would be an awesome signing.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Chris Hagan FOX Indy

With talks at a stand still w/ Colts, Jerrell Freeman will be in Chicago today to meet with the Bears. The Giants & Falcons also in the mix.

Freeman and Hicks would be a good day...

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Chris Hagan FOX Indy

Over 100 tackles last year I believe.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Chris Hagan FOX Indy

It's as if I were old college buddies with a guy in Chicago's management or something.
:hawked::hawked::hawked:

03-08-2016, 07:17 PM

Add Gipson and Hicks to Trevathan, bring back Z Miller and Porter maybe add in Jerrell Freeman money permitting.

Draft CB Hargraves, OG Whitehair/OT Spriggs, and Jaylon Smith/Braxton Miller.

Last edited:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Getting J.Freeman would be HUGE for our defense. Two legit ILB's would be a big step forward for our team and we all know what Fangio can do with his LBers. Now of course Trevathon and Freeman aren't P.Willis and N.Bowmann but they'd be perfect next to each other.

If we can also get A.Hicks today and work on the defense in the draft as well cause we still need another d-lineman and a CB with Porter's injury history. I'm actually alright with going into the season with a healthy A.Rolle at SS but if they upgraded there as well i'd be good with that and have my eye on Miles Killebrew.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Getting J.Freeman would be HUGE for our defense. Two legit ILB's would be a big step forward for our team and we all know what Fangio can do with his LBers. Now of course Trevathon and Freeman aren't P.Willis and N.Bowmann but they'd be perfect next to each other.

If we can also get A.Hicks today and work on the defense in the draft as well cause we still need another d-lineman and a CB with Porter's injury history. I'm actually alright with going into the season with a healthy A.Rolle at SS but if they upgraded there as well i'd be good with that and have my eye on Miles Killebrew.

Remember, Harold Jones-Quartey looked pretty good at the end of the year too. Hopefully he continues to develop.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Remember, Harold Jones-Quartey looked pretty good at the end of the year too. Hopefully he continues to develop.

Agreed. I'm not relying on him. But he's someone that needs to be given a chance.

GatorLandMike

Liked Posts:

No this type of indecisive behavior does not exist Just ask all the Trolls against Me on this board
We need to bring this up to the NFL commissioner

Why dont you trolls Tweet at Adam Schefter for his "inside" information because yesterday he reported Denver & SF, that he is full of shit, and say Oh yah nice one Shefty
Well that was pretty easy to tweet you FRAUD SHEFTER of Course Cleveland needs a QB... duh, until then Shefty GO SET YOURSELF ON FIRE YOU FRAUD
YOU HAVE NO INSIDE KNOWLEDGE

This exactly shows you guys have absolutely positively no clue how it works in the NFL....This is why you guys are not like GatorLandMike
Things change hour by hour

But of course, nobody has the right to change their mind according to the pundits here

GSH_34

Liked Posts:
Pace trying to fill gaps in free agency so he positions himself to go BPA in the draft.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Trevathan
Freeman
Hicks

Would go a long way to strengthening the middle of our defense, which was pathetic last season.

Draft the DBs.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ben Volin ‏@BenVolin 5m5 minutes ago
#Patriots had CB Sherrick McManis in for a visit yesterday, but he signed with #Bears last night for 2 yrs, $2.85m with $700k gtd