Free Agency Rumors and Discussion

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Chris Emma ‏@CEmma670 2m2 minutes ago
Danny Trevathan was given word that the Bears would be adding more pieces to their defense. The linebacker is pumped for what may be coming.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
No this type of indecisive behavior does not exist Just ask all the Trolls against Me on this board
We need to bring this up to the NFL commissioner

Why dont you trolls Tweet at Adam Schefter for his "inside" information because yesterday he reported Denver & SF, that he is full of shit, and say Oh yah nice one Shefty
Well that was pretty easy to tweet you FRAUD SHEFTER of Course Cleveland needs a QB... duh, until then Shefty GO SET YOURSELF ON FIRE YOU FRAUD
YOU HAVE NO INSIDE KNOWLEDGE

This exactly shows you guys have absolutely positively no clue how it works in the NFL....This is why you guys are not like GatorLandMike
Things change hour by hour

But of course, nobody has the right to change their mind according to the pundits here

Eat a Snickers Mike.... people light you on fire when ur hungry

peanut33tillman

Liked Posts:
If Bears land Hicks and Freeman today CB William Jackson becomes a possible sleeper pick for Bears at #11. Reported interest was already there.

PaytonHighstep

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
No this type of indecisive behavior does not exist Just ask all the Trolls against Me on this board

Why dont you trolls Tweet at Adam Schefter for his "inside" information because yesterday he reported Denver & SF, that he is full of shit, and say Oh yah nice one Shefty
Well that was pretty easy to tweet you FRAUD SHEFTER of Course Cleveland needs a QB... duh, until then Shefty GO SET YOURSELF ON FIRE YOU FRAUD

This exactly shows you guys have absolutely positively no clue how it works in the NFL....This is why you guys are not like GatorLandMike

But of course, nobody has the right to change their mind according to the pundits here

...and why do you care about critics?

I like reading what you have to say and your input, but being this butthurt over a couple of critics is a bit overboard. Carry-on with the bickering by all means, why not?
:nelson:

Josh2J

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Bears land Hicks and Freeman today CB William Jackson becomes a possible sleeper pick for Bears at #11. Reported interest was already there.

With the FA additions and depth at DL in the draft I'd be just fine with any of the top CB's @ #11. You need 3 starters in today's league so we still need another one to pair with Fuller and Porter

PaytonHighstep

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I like young FA signings, these guys are still developing and have multiple years of good production left. It allows you to actually be flexible in the draft, instead of targeting 1 side of the ball or particular positions.

Omar

Liked Posts:

I'm liking you more and more, Mike.

#VoteSanders

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Someones "inside intel" seems to be well below the Mendoza line.

Last edited:

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mary Kay Cabot ‏@MaryKayCabot 17m17 minutes ago
#Browns to waive Johnny Manziel today (any last-minute takers?); they're still trying to trade for Colin Kaepernick

in before someone wants to 'kick the tires'

PaytonHighstep

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Please don't bring that jackhole to Chicago

GatorLandMike

Liked Posts:
Eat a Snickers Mike.... people light you on fire when ur hungry

giphy.gif

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

I would hope if he was our target that we'd trade down some spots and get him in the middle of the 1st while picking up an extra pick for moving down.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
What could be our defense after today.

DLine--E.Goldman/A.Hicks

OLB--P.McPhee/W.Young/L.Houston

ILB--D.Trevathon/J.Freeman

CB--K.Fuller/T.Porter

S--A.Amos/A.Rolle

Not too shabby and we still have the draft coming. Hopefully Pace doesn't let A.Hicks and J.Freeman leave without being signed to contracts.

We could still see some new faces at CB and S since there's been rumors of us being interested in players at both positions.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
SportsMockery says meeting w Hicks cancelled. Thought this was a BS site but Aaron Leming credited them yesterday with something. We'll see if crap or not.

Mitchapalooza

SportsMockery says meeting w Hicks cancelled. Thought this was a BS site but Aaron Leming credited them yesterday with something.
I think he actually credited the person SM credited. Sportsmockery hears one little thing then says it's factual. Sites terrible.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
There is an added dimension to having coaches like Fox and Fangio.

In moments like this they are closers, players want to play for them, they have resumes and reputations in the league.

Not to mention they are working with the best damn franchise in all of football!!