Free Agency Rumors and Discussion

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
No, the news outlets who take tweets and run with them without checking are the ones who should be waterboarded.

FrankieLyrical

South Side Chicagoan
Liked Posts:
If everyone wasn't so goddamn concerned with being the first to report shit, these fake accounts wouldn't be on the radio and tv smh

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If everyone wasn't so goddamn concerned with being the first to report shit, these fake accounts wouldn't be on the radio and tv smh

Who doesn't love celebrating with people in real time? Nobody records a party so they can dance to it later.

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
You called the Bears fan getting trolled on the radio and major sports news outlets. Good job.

Maybe next time you guys should fucking think about something before you pitch a tent about it, regardless of who reports it.

#butthurt

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So very much whining. Calm your bitchtits people!

calm-your-tits_fb_856691.jpg

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
El oh el

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Adam Hoge @AdamHoge 19m
The last $6M guaranteed in Jay Cutler's contract becomes guaranteed today. Still $72.7M left to earn from '17-20, but that's not guaranteed.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Maybe next time you guys should fucking think about something before you pitch a tent about it, regardless of who reports it.

#butthurt

Most of the time the fake Twitter accounts are so obvious that it's pretty fucking stupid for people to fall for them. In this case, you had an account that had clearly invested way too much time into making its account look as legit as possible. Even had 19,000+ followers. This one can be forgiven.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Are you guys done getting faked out by obvious troll twitter accounts? Christ.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Most of the time the fake Twitter accounts are so obvious that it's pretty fucking stupid for people to fall for them. In this case, you had an account that had clearly invested way too much time into making its account look as legit as possible. Even had 19,000+ followers. This one can be forgiven.

Especially when so many other beat writers fell for it. Once the virus spreads to that level it's easy to get excited. When more than two Bears beat writers run with it yeah you get message board excited oh well I have to eat crow.

On another note how can we make this trade really happen for reals?

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Especially when so many other beat writers fell for it. Once the virus spreads to that level it's easy to get excited. When more than two Bears beat writers run with it yeah you get message board excited oh well I have to eat crow.

On another note how can we make this trade really happen for reals?

For a professional blogger, I really expected more from you. You fucked up big time, and I'm not even talking about your obviously fail life choices.