Free agency will tell the story.

Collins77

Liked Posts:
So, it looks pretty bleak at Halas Hall lately. Have coaches leaving for High school coaching jobs, media is taking up collections for tar and feathers, and for once this board is agreeing that the ship is sinking. The one thing that (for me) is a tell all is who we pick up in free agency. Players and agents talk and know whats really going on with organizations. If we have a slow free agency, and cant pick up some key pieces. This, with be the indicator to how bad things really are. Unless we give another ridiculous Quinn contract.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
So, it looks pretty bleak at Halas Hall lately. Have coaches leaving for High school coaching jobs, media is taking up collections for tar and feathers, and for once this board is agreeing that the ship is sinking. The one thing that (for me) is a tell all is who we pick up in free agency. Players and agents talk and know whats really going on with organizations. If we have a slow free agency, and cant pick up some key pieces. This, with be the indicator to how bad things really are. Unless we give another ridiculous Quinn contract.
We are going to have a “slow” free agency.....we don’t have the money

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not necessarily the wrong take though. What is done in the off-season to improve the team is a factor in whether the fire still burns in the dumpster or if the fire department has actually been called.