Fuller vs. White - Who should come back?

Kazu2324

Liked Posts:
Hey guys,

With the injury to White putting him on IR - we now have two young guys who are on the IR but only one could technically return.

Who would you designate for return - assuming they both are fully recovered - Fuller or White?

Fuller's been here for a while and has yet to really show anything, White has been in the league for less time and was improving but still hasn't shown he's worth the 7th pick overall.

My question is who would you want back and why?

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
White. I've never thought much of Fuller and am far more excited about the development of Callahan and Hall.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Hey guys,

With the injury to White putting him on IR - we now have two young guys who are on the IR but only one could technically return.

Who would you designate for return - assuming they both are fully recovered - Fuller or White?

Fuller's been here for a while and has yet to really show anything, White has been in the league for less time and was improving but still hasn't shown he's worth the 7th pick overall.

My question is who would you want back and why?

Why isn't "neither" an option?

Kazu2324

Liked Posts:
Why isn't "neither" an option?

Sure, you can go with neither if you want.

I was just doing one or the other situation but if you have good reasons for leaving both on IR even if they're healthy, then that's good with me. I just figured that there wouldn't be a reason if healthy, why the Bears wouldn't want to bring one of them back?

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Fuller. We need to see what he can do and if he can earn is starting position back otherwise he is on the bubble after this year. White will be here another two years most likely. White also most likely won't be able to come back till late in the season and isn't going to be effective whereas Fuller should be able to come back sooner so the coaches can evaluate and decided if we want to keep him.

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
White should come back to see if he can play ball and work off the progress he was making before or if the leg injuries have robbed him of any explosiveness

Username

Liked Posts:
I've had the same injury that White has. It'll take at least 3 months for the bone to heal to point it's strong enough to the take the rehab. It'll take about 4 to 6 weeks of rehab to get the lower leg back up to strength, and this is the same leg that was already weak from the shin fracture.

Washington

Liked Posts:
Fuller and hopefully with a future move to safety. Let's see what he has.

Meredith is a better receiver than White. We lose nothing there talent wise.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Fuller. He's coming to the end of his rookie contract sooner than White. You need to see what you can get out of him.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Fuller. Fangs is gonna turn him into something. What good is White, we can't block well enough to let him get downfield and now don't have a QB with a arm anyway.