Game 2 IGT: Chicago Bulls vs Milwaukee Bucks (Bulls lead series 1-0) 4/20/15 7:00PM

Who wins?

• Total voters

Choisauce

Liked Posts:
bull's defense in the 4th has been solid so far 2 games in. I hope they can carry this over on the road in Milwuakee.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The starting backcourt is terrific now.

Of course, according to that genius The Hawk the backcourt sucks because they lack a backup SG (then what is Snell?)

I said that they didn't have what they should of had as a complete backcourt. IF they did, they'd have been the number one seed ahead of Atlanta this season. Ignoring how the backcourt struggled this year missing Rose is just wrong. Snell stepped up some this year but he is not what I would call a good NBA player yet. He still makes many silly mistakes turnover wise.

Rose comes back and now our backcourt is great. No shit, huh? How did that backcourt look with Hinrich in there for so many bleeping games? Weak shit by you, "genius":(

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Niko wants to fight.

Sent from the year 1885 via Tapatalk

MY grandfather fought long long time ago against the Serbs in Europe and I worked with many in the steel mills in Chicago. They are no pushovers as they say:)

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
suspend his ass

It looked to me that these two guys really do not like each other. I wonder if this goes back to their Euro days? WOnder if they locked up against each other over there? Or maybe it is because Niko got so much more notoriety when he got moved here? Anyway, I love Mirotic's toughness all around. He just doesn;t look like he is afraid of anything.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
It looked to me that these two guys really do not like each other. I wonder if this goes back to their Euro days? WOnder if they locked up against each other over there? Or maybe it is because Niko got so much more notoriety when he got moved here? Anyway, I love Mirotic's toughness all around. He just doesn;t look like he is afraid of anything.

pretty sure they never played against eachother before this year considering zaza has been in the NBA for over 10 years now. niko would of been like 13 back then

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Zaza's just an instigator. He likes to make those little cheap shots and hard fouls and whatnot. He gets under your skin. Been doing so for years.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
pretty sure they never played against eachother before this year considering zaza has been in the NBA for over 10 years now. niko would of been like 13 back then
And Zaza has never been in the Olympics from what I'm researching.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Zaza's just an instigator. He likes to make those little cheap shots and hard fouls and whatnot. He gets under your skin. Been doing so for years.

yup, remember before the series started, I mentioned Zaza wont play nice lol

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
And Zaza has never been in the Olympics from what I'm researching.

While you are researching... since all Euros are the same, see how many times the Turkish League played the Spanish League...

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
A whooping zero times!

haha and even if they did it wouldn't matter bc zaza was in the NBA at age 20.....niko was 13 then. doubt they would have ever matched up back then lol

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Zaza had elbowed him in the head earlier and he probably did some other stuff that we didn't see

i noticed Zaza has picked up what Miami used to do....its some sneaky dirty shit....when a player falls to the floor he just so happens fall on top of them.....Miami did this allot in 2013

[video=youtube;6kY0M9DuPPI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kY0M9DuPPI[/video]

in this particular one im not sure Birdman meant any harm but the reason Noah pushed him was because he had picked up on that "throw your body on them while their down" Battier was the main one doing it

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I know this is premature, but if the Cavs and Bulls both sweep, but the Wizards-Raptors go 6 or 7 games, will the NBA start the Bulls/Cavs series early or will they wait for the rest of the 1st round series to end?
Friedell tweeted the earliest the 2nd round starts is May 2nd... Game 7 of Hawks-Nets / Raptors-Wizards would be May 3rd.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Zaza had elbowed him in the head earlier and hes probably did some other stuff that we didn't see

i noticed Zaza has picked up what Miami used to do....its some sneaky dirty shit....when a player falls to the floor he just so happens fall on top of them.....Miami did this allot in 2012

[video=youtube;6kY0M9DuPPI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kY0M9DuPPI[/video]

in this particular one im not sure Birdman meant any harm but the reason Noah pushed him was because he had picked up on that "throw your body on them while their down" Battier was the main one doing it
Battier did all the tricks for that team.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think that it is excellent that the Bulls started out against the Bucks. Excellent in that nothing that the Cavs can do physically against them defensively would be rougher than the way this series is played.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
We have to remember that DIRTY is the middle name of Riley so it is no wonder that he had players on that team who are DIRTY. D. Wade has been one of the dirtiest players ever in the NBA and Riley's "role players" including Birdman were signed because of how dirty they played.

I guess that I hate Pat Riley more than pretty much anyone in the NBA. He's a cheat, a tamperer, a smirking piece of shit opportunist. Now I see that he is sticking it to Lebron as having deceived him before Lebron left to go back "home" to Cleveland. I hope both of their dick's fall off.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
We have to remember that DIRTY is the middle name of Riley so it is no wonder that he had players on that team who are DIRTY. D. Wade has been one of the dirtiest players ever in the NBA and Riley's "role players" including Birdman were signed because of how dirty they played.

I guess that I hate Pat Riley more than pretty much anyone in the NBA. He's a cheat, a tamperer, a smirking piece of shit opportunist. Now I see that he is sticking it to Lebron as having deceived him before Lebron left to go back "home" to Cleveland. I hope both of their dick's fall off.

thing is its a fine line they walk. I like tough, rough, physical play....but cheap shots to the head cross the line for me. as much as I hated the pistons and knicks back in the 90's, I had respect for them and the way they played the game. guys like zaza will always have a spot on a roster in this league because he is willing to do what most players are not willing to do