Game of Thrones Thread

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
She quickly becomes the most boring character in the history of ever. I found myself skipping entire paragraphs in her chapters since GRRM would just paint a boring picture about who gives a fuck while she sat around and did dick

He tends to go on and on in general.

supraman

Liked Posts:
He tends to go on and on in general.

It seemed especially bad in her chapters in the later books. I dont mind painting a vivid picture but painting a vivid picture about absolutely nothing is a waste of everyone's time. Seriously in the books Dany becomes the character you dread to read because nothing happens. The dickheads run around killing people and that dude just nags her to open the fucking fighting pits.

The good characters are Jon, Arya, Tyrion up until mid book 5 or so (eventually he story starts to drag on). Cersei is meh, Bran's story isnt bad however the end of the last season is where the books left off for the most part. So if they delve into his story it will be pretty much new info for everyone.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Totally marked out last night when Jon Snow chopped that dudes head off.

supraman

Liked Posts:
Totally marked out last night when Jon Snow chopped that dudes head off.

I was disappointed that the Natalie Dormer nude scene didnt show everything and didnt turn into a hardcore XXX film

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Not sure where they are going with Ramsey and sansa. That doesn't happen in the books. Another "stark" is set to wed him in the books.

supraman

Liked Posts:
Ramsey is prolly gonna make her bang theon just to be a dick

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Not sure where they are going with Ramsey and sansa. That doesn't happen in the books. Another "stark" is set to wed him in the books.

Ah srs? I was wondering a bit...

Also did anyone else get confused when Sansa and Little Finger rode up near Moat Cailin and he tells her what the deal is, then she decides to go and in the next scene apparently they are in Winterfell without much of an explanation? Or did I miss something there?

EDIT: Also I am betting Sansa has people turn on Ramsey and kill him.... "The North Remembers"... then she teams up with Stannis to destroy Bolton and win back the North. And brole faps to the idea that Stannis will fuck Sansa but he never does....

supraman

Liked Posts:

Also did anyone else get confused when Sansa and Little Finger rode up near Moat Cailin and he tells her what the deal is, then she decides to go and in the next scene apparently they are in Winterfell without much of an explanation? Or did I miss something there?

EDIT: Also I am betting Sansa has people turn on Ramsey and kill him.... "The North Remembers"... then she teams up with Stannis to destroy Bolton and win back the North. And brole faps to the idea that Stannis will fuck Sansa but he never does....

The North is fiercely loyal to the Starks I'm guessing she takes it back then manages to lose it since no one wins in GoT

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The North is fiercely loyal to the Starks I'm guessing she takes it back then manages to lose it since no one wins in GoT

Rickon gonna take over.... den baby Rickon go all :hitler: on erbody

LanceStone

Liked Posts:
Me and Lance are on a rescue mission.... and I am pretty sure Martin is finally gonna kill me....

Twas a good journey, mate.

Obara.jpg

tumblr_mku6266ycG1s5ty3yo1_500.gif

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Yea. Jeyne Poole, Sansa's best friend, is presented as Arya Stark to the Boltons. No one but Theon at that point knows it isn't Arya. Jeyne lived at Winterfell so at one point she is questioned by someone important and she is able to answer the questions. There is a tense moment that builds due to her identity that now we won't be able to see.

Also Rob's wife is alive in the books.

Jaquen is not the one that teaches Arya he hasn't official appeared in the books again. It is hinted at but they don't cross paths. This change I like.

Last edited:

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Its been a while since I read the last book and the story is getting more and more different than the book. But Little Finger basically told her not to worry because she has many friends around her. Ramsey is by far the worst character of them all for me and I guess that is a credit to him. My guess is that Sansa will have an unexpected ally in Reek as well as possibly Reek's long lost sister?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
"The Tickler" (the torturer at Harrenhall)
Ser Amory Lorch (one of Tywin's buddies that was suspicious of Arya)
Himself (which is later rescinded as long as he agrees to help Arya, the fat kid, and Bobert's bastard escape [and he killed a bunch of guards in that process, so...])

What is the decision on the MOUNTAIN now? Is he officially dead or is he in that cage being PUMPED UP by that squirrely Priest character? Does he go back on Arya list? I'm SOOOOOO Confused now:)

And who is the 3rd name that Arya calls out in front of the black and white door? I can't make her dialect out sometimes.

supraman

Liked Posts:
What is the decision on the MOUNTAIN now? Is he officially dead or is he in that cage being PUMPED UP by that squirrely Priest character? Does he go back on Arya list? I'm SOOOOOO Confused now:)

And who is the 3rd name that Arya calls out in front of the black and white door? I can't make her dialect out sometimes.

According to the books the Mountain dies but it takes him like two weeks to die because the poison on the tip of Martell's blade is a very slow agonizing poison. Cersei bitches about hearing him scream throughout the castle.