1. Chicago Blackhawks
You've learned a LOT, Jon Snow!

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
According to the books the Mountain dies but it takes him like two weeks to die because the poison on the tip of Martell's blade is a very slow agonizing poison. Cersei bitches about hearing him scream throughout the castle.
Actually...

He is brought back to life as Rob Strong. He is a new knight that never speaks, never eats, never drinks, and never goes to the restroom. He also never removes his helmet.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
After a rewatch, the Bastard of Winterfell should have said "there is no room for fear in the winter" right after cutting off Slynt's head. Damn...why am I not employed as a script writer? Die Hard: the Hardening would be right up my alley!!!

LanceStone

Liked Posts:
DEY COMING FOR US BREHS

CEIErypUgAAaiDA.jpg

10-21-Barristan-Selmy-and-Grey-Worm.gif

Last edited:

supraman

Liked Posts:
Worst part of the episode was when the screen went black and then a bunch of white letters came up. Those arent in the fucking books

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Godamn.... Ser Barristan went HAM....

Grey Worm wuz like "Da fuq took you so long you old old fuk?"

policeman

Son of beech
Liked Posts:
Does this mean Greyworm won't be having simulated sex with Missandei? She has to be someones slam pig...

supraman

Liked Posts:

Godamn.... Ser Barristan went HAM....

Grey Worm wuz like "Da fuq took you so long you old old fuk?"

Ser Barristan is a badass. What I wouldn't fucking give for HBO to do the prequel. I mean Robert's Rebellion and the events that lead up to it would just be badass.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Ser Barristan is a badass. What I wouldn't fucking give for HBO to do the prequel. I mean Robert's Rebellion and the events that lead up to it would just be badass.

The Robert vs Rhaegar fight.... or the fight when Ned goes to get Lyanna.....

Nah HBO would skip the battle scenes and show us lots of Varys talking to the Mad King.... followed up with a 20 minute rape/murder scene with The Mountain and Elia Martell.... George RR Martin will insist on dat.

supraman

Liked Posts:
The Robert vs Rhaegar fight.... or the fight when Ned goes to get Lyanna.....

Nah HBO would skip the battle scenes and show us lots of Varys talking to the Mad King.... followed up with a 20 minute rape/murder scene with The Mountain and Elia Martell.... George RR Martin will insist on dat.

Yeah you'd watch anyway. Also the Robert and Rhaegar fight would be shown, they don't show battles often but they show the big ones. Heck even in the book you don't read about the battles as they happen for Robb.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yeah you'd watch anyway. Also the Robert and Rhaegar fight would be shown, they don't show battles often but they show the big ones. Heck even in the book you don't read about the battles as they happen for Robb.

There is definitely more battle in the books than in the show though.... the show picks when to spend the effort on showing battles or fights... I wish there were more but they do ok. They fabricated the Jaime vs Ned fight, I liked their version of that better than the book actually.

Whispering Wood they skipped for the most part

Yoren and Arya and the Night's Watch recruits battle they skipped. Edit: Technically they didn't totally skip it but the way that whole deal happened in the show it was not a battle, a short fight.... they did a good job of rolling some of the Arya story up there.... but they didn't produce the battle as it happened in the book.

Tyrion's first battle with the Mountain tribe dudes backing him up was skipped over... that kind of setup for his ability to kick ass in the Blackwater Battle.

The battle outside of Winterfell where Ramsey actually ambushes the other Northmen who show up to drive out the Ironmen with Theon... totally skipped over that whole element and chose to introduce him well after the fact. They left the burning of Winterfell and what happened to Theon and his men a total mystery that you kind just have to guess what happened.

They did a decent job with the Blackwater battle, but they had to edit it and size it down to what they could manage... it was a much bigger battle than the show could illustrate... and they had Stannis get inside the city and then miraculously wind up back on Dragonstone lol.... and for some reason they left out the chain thing which was cool...

There is also a ton of fighting going on in the background of the books.... stuff characters hear about and narrate to you in their thoughts and in the show there isn't really any way to do that well.

Also IMO HBO and George RR Martin were like "Balon Greyjoy? Man FUCK Balon Greyjoy...." they just did it in different ways lol.

supraman

Liked Posts:
Yeah the whole Iron Islands being skipped over is a bummer. Also the continuation of Ned's wife's story was another disappointment still absolutely love the show though.

And anyone else a big fan of Baelish? He's my kind of scum. You never really know who he is going to side with.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yeah the whole Iron Islands being skipped over is a bummer. Also the continuation of Ned's wife's story was another disappointment still absolutely love the show though.

And anyone else a big fan of Baelish? He's my kind of scum. You never really know who he is going to side with.

Xer0 and tardibrole both love Little Finger and his Sansa-perv....

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Did the Lord of the Light bitch give Jon Snow a woodie? ANd how about the "You know nothing Jon Snow" line? Will she come into his dreams as his girlfriend re-born?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Baristan and Grey Worm can't be both dead can they? Who'll protect Khalesi from the freaks? She'd better get DROGON a college degree pretty soon to protect her ass:(

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Going to ask my wife to dye her hair red again after watching that temptress last night. Naughty witch.

Also, anyone else subscribe to this continuing spoiler rumor that Jon snow is Rhaeger's and Lyanna's son? Which, I guess, will enable him to ride a dragon and melt the white walkers? FIIK.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Going to ask my wife to dye her hair red again after watching that temptress last night. Naughty witch.

Also, anyone else subscribe to this continuing spoiler rumor that Jon snow is Rhaeger's and Lyanna's son? Which, I guess, will enable him to ride a dragon and melt the white walkers? FIIK.

jon%20snow,%20iron%20throne,%20game%20of%20thrones.png

Da King!

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ed Stark lied so that Robert didn't kill his nephew for being half Targaryen. Even took shit from his wife for almost two decades to keep the kid safe. Honorable man.

supraman

Liked Posts:
I dont think he is for one reason. The fans seem to like and GRRM drinks the tears of his fans so it aint so

supraman

Liked Posts:
Did the Lord of the Light bitch give Jon Snow a woodie? ANd how about the "You know nothing Jon Snow" line? Will she come into his dreams as his girlfriend re-born?

I respect his restraint. I however woulda banged her and made an evil shadow Jon Snow