Game of Thrones Thread

LanceStone

Liked Posts:
Baristan and Grey Worm can't be both dead can they? Who'll protect Khalesi from the freaks? She'd better get DROGON a college degree pretty soon to protect her ass:(

If i had to guess, I'd say Baristan is probably dead. He's an old bastard and took more damage than Grey Worm in that fight. If i were Baristan, i would have ran back to get more soldiers and Daario to fuck shit up... Sorry, Grey worm.. Sacrifices had to be made brah

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If i had to guess, I'd say Baristan is probably dead. He's an old bastard and took more damage than Grey Worm in that fight. If i were Baristan, i would have ran back to get more soldiers and Daario to fuck shit up... Sorry, Grey worm.. Sacrifices had to be made brah

No need to speculate, if anyone is actually interested just look up an interview with the actor who portrays Barristan.

Also:
The Kaleesi is too fucking stupid to figure out how to control the dragons, so it will come down to the Stark kids having to warg the fuck out of em in order to defend the realm/retake the kingdoms (this should be obvious since at the end of last season the Three Eyed Raven said "no, you'll never walk again, but you will fly" to Crippy Boy).

Not sure if they plan on the the other Stark kids being wargs as well, but in the books both Arya and Jon have the ability but aren't trained; it would make sense though as the three Starks could control the three dragons when the series nears its end. Also note: in the books when a warg is killed while melded with an animal it permanently takes over the animal, so I wouldn't be terribly shocked if Bran gets kilt and is permanently inhabiting Drogon eventually.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
how do you kill a bran tree?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Isn't that what caused the downfall, as it were, of king's landing? I thought you would have gone with chainsaw warg

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Cmon, you guys trying to get me to click on dem spoilers. :bigfinger:

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
n3RGs0O.gif

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have a bad feeling that mah boi is well on his way to getting fucked over ...

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He has been a worthy villain thus far but considering how much the HBO series changes the books, nothing is a certainty.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
He has been a worthy villain thus far but considering how much the HBO series changes the books, nothing is a certainty.

he will most likely die horribly after all I went from the drunk king to ned stark to khal drogo to rob stark dey has killed eva one ive liked I begin to worry it will end up the two ***gits sam and bran the only ones left alive

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hodor going to out-live everyone.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
I guess the latest episode really deviates from the books.
I've read 1-3, and it seems like the wordiness and boring story lines from 4-5 are being heavily rewritten to make for better TV.
So far I'm liking it.

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I guess the latest episode really deviates from the books.
I've read 1-3, and it seems like the wordiness and boring story lines from 4-5 are being heavily rewritten to make for better TV.
So far I'm liking it.
This might be a spoiler but I doubt it. In the books Mance is not dead. He appears to die like he did in the show but he is not dead. With the way the show portrayed his death and the exclusion of a character on his life I believe he is truly dead. This season so far seems to be the most different.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Khalesi's gonna kick some major ass if her man was killed in that ambush. Good way for him to go out, though, instead of having to enter the Old Knights home.

Mpov22

Liked Posts:
This might be a spoiler but I doubt it. In the books Mance is not dead. He appears to die like he did in the show but he is not dead. With the way the show portrayed his death and the exclusion of a character on his life I believe he is truly dead. This season so far seems to be the most different.

Yeah they've almost totally abandoned the books in a lot of regards... Sansa, Barristan, etc - pretty sure they planned on that since Martin still hasn't finished the books

LanceStone

Liked Posts:
Tyrion probably thinking "a dragon....da fuk"

game-of-thrones-dragon.gif

Waited 4 weeks to see a bunch of freaks ambush an exile and a dwarf.... fuk da stone men, brahs...

game-of-thrones-invazion.gif

RIP brah... About to be a rebirth of da stone king

game-of-thrones-stoned.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: WCL