Game of Thrones Thread

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
You XXXX XXXXXXX XXX XXXX

That's the first time I've been called a bunch of exes. :highfive:

I really hope Lady Stoneheart makes an appearance at the end of the season. Her character appears in the epilogue of book 3, and that chapter is awesome. The Brothers Without Banners rock. I want to see more of them.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What does HBO do when he dies? Do they just make up their own shit? I mean they're not cancelling this show with the ratings it gets.

HBO has sealed files Martin gave them with the story line and alternate endings for the series in case he dies although they are not authorized to read it unless he dies. So its a mystery to everyone but Martin so far how this will end.

Either way HBO has already taken quite a bit of cinematic freedom in changing things up from the books and this season in particular has gone quite off script. So Martin seems to really just be giving them general guidelines on how he wants the HBO series to proceed and HBO then does as they see fit from there.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
HBO has sealed files Martin gave them with the story line and alternate endings for the series in case he dies although they are not authorized to read it unless he dies. So its a mystery to everyone but Martin so far how this will end.

Either way HBO has already taken quite a bit of cinematic freedom in changing things up from the books and this season in particular has gone quite off script. So Martin seems to really just be giving them general guidelines on how he wants the HBO series to proceed and HBO then does as they see fit from there.

You know damned well they broke those open the minute they got back in their car to leave his house.... they probably needed 6 months to edit out all the incest and child-sex.... and child-dragon-sex

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
That's the first time I've been called a bunch of exes. :highfive:

I really hope Lady Stoneheart makes an appearance at the end of the season. Her character appears in the epilogue of book 3, and that chapter is awesome. The Brothers Without Banners rock. I want to see more of them.
It was actually a spoiler. No one picked up on it though. I think the spoiler I'm mentioning was at the end of book 4. Might have been five. I don't think lady sh is going to be on the show. Just like coldhands probably won't be either.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
It was actually a spoiler. No one picked up on it though. I think the spoiler I'm mentioning was at the end of book 4. Might have been five. I don't think lady sh is going to be on the show. Just like coldhands probably won't be either.

Wouldn't it be great to have a thread here about the book series A Song of Ice and Fire?

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Wouldn't it be great to have a thread here about the book series A Song of Ice and Fire?

I'm not sure. There might not be enough people that have read the books to keep the thread active.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I need to tap on my GoT bros....

Someone posted a pic a while back, it was like a mashup meme for GoT with like 6 side by side pics and one at the bottom...

It went like...

There are Heros..... And there are Villains

And there are Anti-Heroes and there are Anti-Villians....

And at the end it was like .... And then there's Dany

Anyone know that pic and have a link to it?

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
I need to tap on my GoT bros....

Someone posted a pic a while back, it was like a mashup meme for GoT with like 6 side by side pics and one at the bottom...

It went like...

There are Heros..... And there are Villains

And there are Anti-Heroes and there are Anti-Villians....

And at the end it was like .... And then there's Dany

Anyone know that pic and have a link to it?

My search turned up this from a few seasons ago...

6f5.jpg

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm Not finding what you want but still finding lols

uHLP3sQ.jpg

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Actually the only rightful heirs to the throne are Targaryens.

200_s.gif

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Don't know about that, after all things were where going just fine in Westeros before Aegon and his friggin dragons showed up.

Well, the consistent inbreeding between the Targaryens was bound to bear some stone cold fucking nuts prince/princess.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I missed this, Stannis is a grammar Nazi!

game-of-thrones-stannis.gif

Bwahahahahahaha